World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Always enjoy watching this one. Past couple of years it's favored the longer guys with the redesign.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Was kind of tough to pick fantasy for this event because the top 50 guys all have high price tags.

Wish I lived in SFla still. Remember watching Ray Floyd, Tiger, and others play when we got tickets to see this one.

Looks like Kuch may be putting the J850 in play this week. See he has it in the bag for the practice round.

Was kind of tough to pick fantasy for this event because the top 50 guys all have high price tags.

I was thinking the same thing. But the payout is pretty nice. Getting a couple of guys in the top 10 can really help in the standings. Grant it, it's early in the fantasy season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top 3 in the world rankings paired together for the first 2 rounds: Rory McIlroy, Bubba Watson, Henrik Stenson.

Top 3 in the world rankings paired together for the first 2 rounds: Rory McIlroy, Bubba Watson, Henrik Stenson.

Pretty sweet there. I saw somewhere where up to 6 guys can claim the the number 2 spot in the world this week.

Pretty sweet there. I saw somewhere where up to 6 guys can claim the the number 2 spot in the world this week.

I just read another article that the top 24 guys in the world rankings are going to be placed in groups of 3 sequentially for the first 2 rounds. So 4-5-6 is Jason Day, Adam Scott, and Jim Furyk, and so on down the line.

Looking forward to following the top 3 in the world at 11:33am off #10. I'll have a John Daly on behalf of my homies jhstew1 and Hbirdman80!

Well with the likelihood I'll be working from home tomorrow due to snow, I'll be able to watch some of this.

I'm traveling and had to set my team. I went with a couple of sleepers.

Excited to watch this one, though I'll miss Sunday driving, maybe I'll renew the ole xm to listen though if my guys are doing well heading into Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing how the changes to the course is handled by the guys.

My team for the Cadillac:

Westwood, Lee
Scott, Adam
Casey, Paul
Haas, Bill
Bae, Sang-Moon
Henley, Russell
Matsuyama, Hideki
Reed, Patrick
Donaldson, Jamie
Streb, Robert

Lee Westwood
Luke Donald
Paul Casey
Jason Day
Zach Johnson
Brandt Snedeker
Marcel Siem
Patrick Reed
Jamie Donaldson
Brooks Koepka

I was thinking the same thing. But the payout is pretty nice. Getting a couple of guys in the top 10 can really help in the standings. Grant it, it's early in the fantasy season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought the same thing as well. Picked my players for the Puerto Rico Open and had plenty of money to spend. Used every penny to pick my roster for the WGC.

Doral is such a great course, fun to watch on TV for sure!

Those with Optishot, the released "The Blue Behemoth" for play, a brand new course that is their replica of The Blue Monster. Not sure if this is just for this weekend or a permanent addition. I will be playing it for sure with the tournament on in the background!

Excited to watch this one, though I'll miss Sunday driving, maybe I'll renew the ole xm to listen though if my guys are doing well heading into Sunday.

Download the PGA Tour app and you can listen through your phone. Stream it through bluetooth in your car. No need to spend money on XM.

My team for WGC:

Scott, Adam
Rose, Justin
Poulter, Ian
Donald, Luke
Moore, Ryan
Oosthuizen, Louis
Gallacher, Stephen
Luiten, Joost
Koepka, Brooks
Streb, Robert

The wind is starting to pick up. It will be an interesting 1st round.

Team Stew WGC...
P Casey
JB Holmes
D Johnson
Bubba W
Louis O
Keegan
Joost
P Reed
Brooks K
J Donaldson

Tournament: WGC-Cadillac Championship

ChannelCoverageAirtimes
LIVE@
Featured Holes
Watch coverage from key holes at Trump National Doral: No. 1, No. 15 and No. 18
• Thu: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Fri: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Sat: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Sun: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
Launch video player
GOLF Channel
Simulcast
Watch GOLF Channel coverage online
(*) You will be asked to login to your cable provider.
• Thu: 1-6 p.m. ET
• Fri: 1-6 p.m. ET
• Sat: 12-3 p.m. ET
• Sun: 1-3 p.m. ET
Launch video player
NBC Sports
Simulcast
Watch NBC Sports coverage online• Sat: 3-6 p.m. ET
• Sun: 3-7 p.m. ET
Launch video player

A cool look at the global reach!

Back