Poulter is a big cry baby

As far as I'm concerned, both Rickie and Ian are the most overrated players on tour. Hands down.

Heck, Jason Day won the WGC Match Play and has more career wins than Poulter and you don't see even a fraction of the ego in that guy compared to Poulter.

At the end of the day, it's just who Poulter is and that's never going to change. I've never been a fan and I never will be because of his ego and ridiculous comments like this one on Twitter and the bitching last week at the WGC event.

So much for the Rickie overrated comment.....

So much for the Rickie overrated comment.....

100%, of course I don't think any of the tour pro's are overated, it is not like they don't have game and oft times the difference in winning and losing is simply the rub of the green.

100%, of course I don't think any of the tour pro's are overated, it is not like they don't have game and oft times the difference in winning and losing is simply the rub of the green.
Since he switched to Harmon and played so well last year, I was hoping this year was going to be a breakout. Up until today I thought 2015 was a bust. I think this is the spur that pushes him a long. Too big of an event.

Lets call Ted Bishop and see what he thinks......:beat-up:

Check out Ted's latest tweet from today after the players finish. I don't like Poults, but I like Bishop even less. What a #%$U(

Ted Bishop is still on Poults in tweets
Ahh. Ya beat me to it.

Since he switched to Harmon and played so well last year, I was hoping this year was going to be a breakout. Up until today I thought 2015 was a bust. I think this is the spur that pushes him a long. Too big of an event.

He was only a a couple strokes shy of another top 5 in the masters. I wouldn't have called it a bust to this point but after top5 in majors it has been a little disappointing. It will be nice to see him go on a good roll ten rest of the season

Bump... sorry :D

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching yesterday (and I know this has been beaten to death in the US Open thread), but maybe Poults wasn't as far off base as others have claimed?

That's all kinds of ****ed up!!! I can't ever recall seeing worse greens.

The greens are bad, but weenis logo guy is still a crybaby.

Bump... sorry :D

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching yesterday (and I know this has been beaten to death in the US Open thread), but maybe Poults wasn't as far off base as others have claimed?

I give Sergio props for his emoji usage.

The greens may be "different", but they are playing the same for everyone. The winner will be the one that figures it all out, and that is the way it should be. The whiner's will whine...........

I know the US Open is supposed to be hard but IMO the guy over this is turning it into a joke. Make a course hard but don't make it a social laughing stock. I mean people at work who know 0 about golf are talking about how horrible this open is.

My thing is that EVERYONE has to play through the SAME conditions, its not like when guys complain about the weather cause they went out early or late and ended up getting the short stick.

My thing is that EVERYONE has to play through the SAME conditions, its not like when guys complain about the weather cause they went out early or late and ended up getting the short stick.

I should remember that every time we play a THP Event..:D

The problem is less a bit different though. The bumps are so crazy, that its different for every person. See the Darren Clarke video. There is no rhyme or reason to the plink board.

I know the US Open is supposed to be hard but IMO the guy over this is turning it into a joke. Make a course hard but don't make it a social laughing stock. I mean people at work who know 0 about golf are talking about how horrible this open is.
Ha. Funny. Same here. The ladies here are asking if those "colors on that course" are normal. And don't forget "isn't it supposed to be pretty smooth?". Yep, they got the social buzz alright, just maybe not the right kind.

Too many random bounces for the U.S. Open. I know I would be in sand up to my ears at Chambers.

The greens may be "different", but they are playing the same for everyone. The winner will be the one that figures it all out, and that is the way it should be. The whiner's will whine...........

This. Course whiners are already beaten.

Did Poulter mention the greens? I like the course but as many have said, the greens are crap. It's almost as if nobody from the usga went to see what they putted like. If they look like rubbish and putt ok that's fine, when they putt as bad as they look that is not good.

Ive played Chambers twice. Shot a 94 and a 95. Im a 19 handicap. Im not a huge fan of the greens but the course is really great.

Ive played Chambers twice. Shot a 94 and a 95. Im a 19 handicap. Im not a huge fan of the greens but the course is really great.

Same here, played it three times and every time was an amazing experience. The greens played just fine all three times even if they were difficult to judge. You just have to play them as the terrain they are and account for that. I so enjoy reading (that is sarcasm there) people complaining about them that have never even been in the State of Washington, little alone on the golf course and rolled a ball on them. The players should be more concerned about the difference between playing in the AM versus the PM, than the greens. THAT is what is really having an affect on the scores.

Poulter can be a cry baby sometimes. I think Poulter has no filter and is willing to call out the PGA and USGA, which is ok in my book.

Poulter can be a cry baby sometimes. I think Poulter has no filter and is willing to call out the PGA and USGA,

As long as it benefits Poulter.
There are tons of players that do it. Guys like Phil have done it many times. There is a definite difference between the deilivery and the self serving nature of it being done however.

Has anyone said Poulter is a Twit yet?

Because he's a Twit...

Has anyone said Poulter is a Twit yet?

Because he's a Twit...
I don't think so, I've been much more vulgar than that. :alien:

Back