Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived in Minnesota for ten years. Never have I had a Jucy Lucy haha.

Now if we could just get juicy Lucy's on the course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could make this one, sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Just had some Cosseta's, not quite Jucy Lucy's but still a St. Paul institution. I love seeing all the excitement for this one!

Driver Testing? Uh oh this could get awesome and expensive for me.

At first I wasn't so interested in testing lots of stuff out as I love my driver, but I think it will be cool to switch it up and see what others are like. I'm pretty good at giving my opinion so I'll provide plenty of thoughts afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a format for this shindig yet?

If I have a buddy who wants to play but but not a forum member is that possible?

If I have a buddy who wants to play but but not a forum member is that possible?
Doesn't take much to become a member. I will say we would love to see 100% Albatross Club participation and we can do some cool things if that happens.

Sounds good! Thanks!

A little friendly competition always makes it more interesting. I enjoyed the format last year.

I'm just excited to be visiting Sota and THPers.

A little friendly competition always makes it more interesting. I enjoyed the format last year.

+1 for last years format

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To prepare for the event, I made Mexican Juicy Lucy's. Filled with Mexican cheese, topped with green chiles and topped with pepper jack.

9597d16be52bb543a7a6b5c334546eed.jpg

I just went through last years thread. Some solid trash talk. With everybody planning to do two rounds we can have some fun with teams and formats.

To prepare for the event, I made Mexican Juicy Lucy's. Filled with Mexican cheese, topped with green chiles and topped with pepper jack.

9597d16be52bb543a7a6b5c334546eed.jpg

That sounds pretty good. The place we went to last year had a chorizo nacho cheese in the middle. I highly recommend it.

What's the Vegas format?

What's the Vegas format?

• LAS VEGAS: Las Vegas is a fun game that really rewards birdies and at the same time can softenen the blow of a weaker player's score. Played in teams of two, the players scores are paired rather than combined in order to determine a team score. So if one teammate scores a six on the hole and the other teammate scores a four, the team score is a 46 (lowest score is always posted as the front number). If the other team scores a pair of fives, their score would be 55. The differential is calculated (55 - 46 = 9) and points are tracked throughout the round in order to determine the winning team; or points can have a monetary value (5 or 10 cents each for example) in which to pay out bets on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back