Signup - 2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping to get into this event! Short drive, great course and by the looks of it, tons of great THPers

Will be sending an email in today with fingers crossed

Definitely entering this one. I'm sure this will be a great event.

The excitement for this one seems very high. I'll be crossing my fingers like everyone else.

Yeah buddy! Cant wait to throw my name in the hat for this one!

Good luck guys. Bummed I have to miss this one. Setting up to be a great event

Super easy drive over for us in NE Ohio, so I'm very excited to try and get into this invitational!

Got up early, very excited for this event!
Good luck to all entrants!!

I keep checking the Signup info so I don't miss the time or any details.

SaA

Can't wait to throw my name in the hat for this one. Judging by the interest, this might be a tough event to get into.

Last edited:
Can't to throw my name in the hat for this one. Judging by the interest, this might be a tough event to get into.

Yea I think having Pittsburgh as the location makes it an easy trip for a lot of people. Brings all the north east people into play as well as a lot of the Midwest. going to be a fantastic invitational for everyone lucky enough to make it in!

Good luck to everyone today. I'm going to pass on this one as there are so many events closer to home this year.

Yea I think having Pittsburgh as the location makes it an easy trip for a lot of people. Brings all the north east people into play as well as a lot of the Midwest. going to be a fantastic invitational for everyone lucky enough to make it in!

Yea, will suck if I miss this one, as it is the only truly "close" one for me, ( Old Silo would have worked, but the timing was bad ) and one in which the timing works out.

I am confused about this one now, with the KY invitational not being set in stone (Boss may want me to work after all....) I cant really make two invitationals if I want to keep some travel money to try the king or legacy or the gauntlet.

decisions decision decisions

Wish I could make this one but I'll have to enjoy it from the sidelines. Looks to be an outstanding course! Best of luck to all entering.

Ok finally was able to get a work thing finished up out of office and am ready to sign up in a little over an hour!

Will be sending an email in today with fingers crossed

If I still lived in Michigan, I could have a regular seat in the CJ-mobile!

Ok finally was able to get a work thing finished up out of office and am ready to sign up in a little over an hour!

Dang. Glad you posted this. I was all ready to fire off my email at 1 pm! Would have been DQ'd.

If I still lived in Michigan, I could have a regular seat in the CJ-mobile!

Dang. Glad you posted this. I was all ready to fire off my email at 1 pm! Would have been DQ'd.
Ken...that's what I meant earlier when I posted I keep checking for the info. I had it in my mind that it was 1:00 as well for some reason. Well I've got a consultation at 2:00. it is scheduled for an hour but usually doesn't go the full time. I will have a draft all set, just in case I have to hit the panic button at 2:50 or something.

Just about 15 minutes until sign ups start. Good luck everyone!

are you trying for this one Aaron?

Oh yeah.. Between the course itself and a chance to meet up with THPers again - have to try.

Big ticket item

Good Luck everyone!

Myself and Maddog are ready to sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back