DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC MD VA Area Chat

Wahoo. Careful about saying "any" of the guys from the past :)

Reading your posts with CAA-Beat caused me to try and remember the last time the three of us played a round of golf together. All I know is that it has been much too long ago and that needs to be fixed. Let's make every effort to fix it. What are the chances of finding our old friend SHTerp or any of the other guys we golfed with many years ago.
Funny you should mention this, just got off the phone with CAA_Beat a few minutes ago :) I'm in definitely.

Post via Taptalk

Wahoo. Careful about saying "any" of the guys from the past :)

LOL!! I forgot about that. However, if we are thinking of the same individual, I'm not worried because that individual must find us. It seems they have a way of getting banded from any site they enter.

Anybody playing Sunday? Not 100% sure what our weekend will being (MIL health) but if all is good, I might try and get out.
Rob are you getting out today?

Going to be able to get out this Wednesday after work at about 430 for a quick 9 holes. Things on the homefront have been very busy and hectic but my wife is letting me go swing the sticks.... Pretty excited

Going to be able to get out this Wednesday after work at about 430 for a quick 9 holes. Things on the homefront have been very busy and hectic but my wife is letting me go swing the sticks.... Pretty excited

You playing Pinecrest?

You playing Pinecrest?

Yeah now it is dependent on the weather but that is pretty much where I play now. Not ideal but hey it is close and free and that keeps my wife happy. Trying to earn my golf points for a real 18 holes sometime this Summer.

When you are allowed to play 18 let me know, I'll make the trek for a round

Yeah now it is dependent on the weather but that is pretty much where I play now. Not ideal but hey it is close and free and that keeps my wife happy. Trying to earn my golf points for a real 18 holes sometime this Summer.

Is the weather going to hold out for ya? I was thinking if I can get things done today to swing by and meet you for 9. I work in Alexandria, so not far actually from the Crest. That is if you want some company.
It's still kind of up in the air with work but ....

Is the weather going to hold out for ya? I was thinking if I can get things done today to swing by and meet you for 9. I work in Alexandria, so not far actually from the Crest. That is if you want some company.
It's still kind of up in the air with work but ....
Always down to play with other THPers and it has been too long for me but it is pretty gross out here right now. I might be trying for tomorrow but I will let you know if it dries out enough to play.

For all my Turtle friends on this board, it seems the Turtles will play my Wahoos starting Friday night in a three game series to see who advances to the NCAA baseball World Series. May the best team win, but I ask my Turtle friends to be kind because baseball and lacrosse are the only sports where we seem to have a chance.

For all my Turtle friends on this board, it seems the Turtles will play my Wahoos starting Friday night in a three game series to see who advances to the NCAA baseball World Series. May the best team win, but I ask my Turtle friends to be kind because baseball and lacrosse are the only sports where we seem to have a chance.

Go Terps! Should be a great series!

Go Terps! Should be a great series!

Agreed, should be a great series, one that we should enjoy. With Maryland leaving the ACC, I don't think we will have the opportunity to give each other a friendly jab as often. However, being married to a Turtle, it may help domestically.

Looks like tomorrow is not going to be ideal weather wise but I am going to try and play 9. Junior Practice starts at 5 so if I time it perfectly I can get 9 holes in before practice. Fingers crossed

I wondered where you guys when, how I know. Have not talked to any of you in a long time. Md how are the kids doing? CCA where are you these days. SHTerp is he still in Fredrick?

Looks like tomorrow is not going to be ideal weather wise but I am going to try and play 9. Junior Practice starts at 5 so if I time it perfectly I can get 9 holes in before practice. Fingers crossed

Today doesn't look good either. Gonna be washed out for a few days. Better stick with fishing! :)

Today doesn't look good either. Gonna be washed out for a few days. Better stick with fishing! :)
Haha yeah just wasn't in the card for this week I guess. Oh well, I will be trying next week if you are interested.

Hopefully the rain holds off on sat...need to stain the deck

Haha yeah just wasn't in the card for this week I guess. Oh well, I will be trying next week if you are interested.
Most definitely !

Well, I got my club championship this weekend. Been working very very hard to see if I can compete this year. 27 holes both Saturday and Sunday, here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back