Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Gulby

#SemiPro
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 12.9
Hey Guys:hello:

So I hate playing with golfers I do not know or getting stuck joining someone else's group! It would be great to meet some local golfers who wanted to play on a somewhat weekly basis.

I am not the greatest golfer but i am wanting to learn and become a lot better!

Let me know if you are in this area, and possibly interested in playing!

Thanks a lot :golf3:

I live in Langley and play every Saturday for the most part, would be great if we could tee it up sometime!

I live in Langley and play every Saturday for the most part, would be great if we could tee it up sometime!

Sounds good!

Hopefully the courses dry out a bit in the next week or so. Stupid snow ruined my scheduled rounds this week

I'm down south of the border in Bellingham, I'd be down to join sometime!

I'm down south of the border in Bellingham, I'd be down to join sometime!

We just need to find one more we could do like a once a month just over the border golf game!

Friends and I play Homestead most Mondays. Also get to Ft Langley, Belmont, Meadow Gardens.

They're pretty good, me not so much.

Friends and I play Homestead most Mondays. Also get to Ft Langley, Belmont, Meadow Gardens.

They're pretty good, me not so much.

I've only played Homestead once...and it kicked my ass lol. A few THPers can testify to that fact.
Belmont is the worst course in the area, bar none. The design is just terrible with 5/6 par 3's between 205 and 217 yards.

I have been lurking around the forum for a while and this is my first post. I live in sedro-Woolley but drive to Bellingham on a regular basis and have been looking for more friends to play golf with during the week. I work a rotating schedule at work and most of my days off are during the week. I would be in depending on which day...

For sure, my days off vary. But mostly can pick my days I want off. I'm hoping to play next week either Peace portal or Northlands. Can let you know what days I'm free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am down in Bellingham as well. Looks like we've got the makings for a nice little group around here.

So Saturday April 12 anyone want to get together for a round? It will probably rain, but hey, who cares? Maybe we could even get 2 groups if this date works for people. It is green aeration season so we do need to try and watch out where we book and how recently they've punched the greens/fairways.

I'm good with either side of the border but if it's in the States the earlier the better for me.

I'm pretty sure I could do that Curt. Either side of the border for me as well.

If you were thinking a good King prep course, I've heard Semiahmoo and Loomis Trail are stiff tests.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Bump for the Vancouver area crowd.

I might be able to do that Saturday. My Saturdays are usually taken ,but I can sometimes shift things around. Will see what I can do.

I am in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in.

would prefer a morning tee time but I'm not too fussy about where we play.

Right on guys! Anyone else? Tmgulby? Buzz? There are more of us I'm sure!

I probably have a buddy who I can drag along if we end up one short.

I'll pm some folks later today.

I'm down in Kirkland, WA but may be able to do a road trip up north some time. Keep me updated with the potential outings.

Im in Oak Harbor and may be able to do Saturday, but it would have to be this side of the border. Would love to get a monthly (until I deploy in August) outing going.
Rob

So far we have:
1 ArmyGolf
2 Skibumgolfer
3 Jaysfan
4 ddelloch
5 Checkered
6 Dr RosenRosen (maybe)
7 Navyhacker (maybe)

I sent a PM to TMgulby and Buzz363 to see if they are interested.

Last edited:
Move me to yes. I'll make it happen.

****... I wish I could make it but that's my Saturday to work. I work every second Saturday. I could do Sunday or the next Saturday.

Working all weekend. Hope you guys have good weather.

Back