I am excited to play it without the aerated fairways and 12* weather. :)

Who else is excited to play Honey Creek in normal weather? I bet it's like a whole new course to me this year.

~Rock

Who else is excited to play Honey Creek in normal weather? I bet it's like a whole new course to me this year.

~Rock

Ditto what Woody (**edit, and dhartmann) said. Warm weather and fairways that haven't just been aerated. Hoping to get in a round there the week before we play, I need all the practice I can get. I want a bronzed chicken to put on the mantle this year. :D

I am excited to play it without the aerated fairways and 12* weather. :)
Having spent time with you bitching about San Diego weather, in retrospect I'm surprised you survived last year. :alien:

I'm looking forward to a great weekend with friends. Have we locked down lodging yet?

~Rock
Why wait? I'm playing it right now! Weather is perfect and I think I figured some stuff out. At least for this round.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Why wait? I'm playing it right now! Weather is perfect and I think I figured some stuff out. At least for this round.

We will see what my schedule allows.

~Rock

Having spent time with you bitching about San Diego weather, in retrospect I'm surprised you survived last year. :alien:

I'm looking forward to a great weekend with friends. Have we locked down lodging yet?

You want to split a room?

No, I should get on that.

~Rock

No, I should get on that.

~Rock
Maybe if you tell the hotel it's a wedding party. you will get a special rate.

Im going to try for stay and play rate for both rounds on saturday.

~Rock

I'm surprised as well!!

No way.... You mention wedding on anything and that rate triples.... I know from experience.

No way.... You mention wedding on anything and that rate triples.... I know from experience.

I can attest. "Flowers are $40 per arrangement. Oh, wait, they are for a wedding??? Make that $150"

Maybe late saturday night, we should make the prince practice his 'walking down the aisle' in the hotel lobby....just saying.

~Rock

Maybe late saturday night, we should make the prince practice his 'walking down the aisle' in the hotel lobby....just saying.

~Rock
There's a special bachlor thing they do at the strip club. Just saying

There's a special bachlor thing they do at the strip club. Just saying

If it's what I'm thinking it is, that is precisely why I never went to one for mine. But since it's not me.....

~Rock

~Rock
Isn't it usually the bride who walks down the aisle?

Isn't it usually the bride who walks down the aisle?

I seem to recall having to walk my mom down the aisle to her seat. Maybe not. 5 years seems like a long time ago now. Sure, the bride is the last one, but i'm pretty sure the prince needs his walking practice.

~Rock

I walk just fine. But I appreciate all of the concern.... Although depending on the alcohol level....

I walk just fine. But I appreciate all of the concern.... Although depending on the alcohol level....
Can you crawl well?

Back