The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

I like jones for depth

I hope so...or they go old school euro no one has heard of

There we go

And just like that in good old Cleveland fashion he is traded

I would have been fine with him or even hunter (especially if smith leaves)

Now there saying cavs are trying to package the 31 & 36 picks together

Omg lol traded already...jones was picked for minny...more first rounders in the wolves starting lineup

I'm not really sure what to make of taking Russell ahead of Okafor. Larry Nance Junior with the the 27th pick when they already have Randle is a minor head scratcher. And I generally object to taking any Stanfurd guys so I am not thrilled with the 2nd round pick. Other than that, great night for my Lakers.

I'm not really sure what to make of taking Russell ahead of Okafor. Larry Nance Junior with the the 27th pick when they already have Randle is a minor head scratcher. And I generally object to taking any Stanfurd guys so I am not thrilled with the 2nd round pick. Other than that, great night for my Lakers.
I wanna think they went with Russell because they are confident they can land either Love or Aldridge. Wanted RJ Hunter at 27 and I liked the Anthony Brown pick

I wanna think they went with Russell because they are confident they can land either Love or Aldridge. Wanted RJ Hunter at 27 and I liked the Anthony Brown pick

Scott is saying a lot of nice things about Russell. Hopefully it works out. I'm with you on Hunter. It would be nice to see them land Aldridge, though I suppose that would mean small ball with him and Randle playing the 4 and 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott is saying a lot of nice things about Russell. Hopefully it works out. I'm with you on Hunter. It would be nice to see them land Aldridge, though I suppose that would mean small ball with him and Randle playing the 4 and 5.

Did you see the tweet that Nance posted back in 2012? He deleted it last night but it said hopefully Kobe can keep his hands to himself this time in denver. #rapist
Kupchak said that he and Kobe are going to have to discuss that between themselves, and that he has already spoke with the Lakers head PR guy about it

Their target has to be Marc Gasol. LA hardly plays defense as a PF, let alone center. Not sure why they didn't just take Okafor which would have filled a massive need. Russell may indeed become a really good player but PG is the deepest position in the NBA these days.

Love saying he's planning on staying in Cleveland, JR asking for a 3 yr 8 mil and Quinn Cook is on the Cavs summer league roster ??

Love saying he's planning on staying in Cleveland, JR asking for a 3 yr 8 mil and Quinn Cook is on the Cavs summer league roster ??

But Wiggins.....

Oh no LeBron opted out of his contract. Maybe he's signing with Portland just so he can keep playing with Kevin Love

Oh jeez....philly v is at it again.

Oh jeez....philly v is at it again.

Part of me is scared to death of what you think may happen lol

Maybe he will go the Tim Duncan route and take less money lol

Maybe he will go the Tim Duncan route and take less money lol

Rumor is less money to bring in d wade. Silly people starting rumors and d wades trolling has been amazing lol

Would love him to take a hometown discount this year of all years to help for the future

Would love him to take a hometown discount this year of all years to help for the future

I would too. But with his ego he would take a lower salary offer as us saying he's not the best in the game and blah blah

If LeBron leaves Cleveland again, JB can stake claim as saying it would happen

I would too. But with his ego he would take a lower salary offer as us saying he's not the best in the game and blah blah

Didn't most of these guys plan for new deals this year because of upcoming TV deal would lead to bigger caps and contracts?

Back