THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Time and place? I can leave when ever on Thursday. 3hr drive or so to hotel.
Want to plan on a round somewhere close to noon - 1 pm? Which direction are you coming from?

Columbus.

Just posted it on the other Stonewall thread. I am rolling in tomorrow around 6:30 - 7. Was thinking about reserving a spot at the Mad Mex in Cranberry around 8. Be cool to get a group of THp'ers together!. If anyone wants in, just chime in. I will call and reserve a table tomorrow morning.

Just posted it on the other Stonewall thread. I am rolling in tomorrow around 6:30 - 7. Was thinking about reserving a spot at the Mad Mex in Cranberry around 8. Be cool to get a group of THp'ers together!. If anyone wants in, just chime in. I will call and reserve a table tomorrow morning.

I'm up for Mad Max or wherever. I get in around 3:30 or 4:00 depending on travel time from the airport.

I'm up for Mad Max or wherever. I get in around 3:30 or 4:00 depending on travel time from the airport.

Cool - I owe you a drink!

I don't think I'll be in that early. But if somehow I see I'm going to be, I'll call you and let you know.

I just got a good recommendation on a SportsBar near my Thursday night hotel to watch the finals....Bootleggers....gotta love that name. It has to be great.

I don't think I'll be in that early. But if somehow I see I'm going to be, I'll call you and let you know.

I just got a good recommendation on a SportsBar near my Thursday night hotel to watch the finals....Bootleggers....gotta love that name. It has to be great.

LOL - yes it does! I'm sure I will be sticking around Mad Mex to watch the game if you want to catch it there... or maybe I will roll over there later. Wonder how far they are from each other...

I will be in Cranberry tonight (Wed), not sure about Thurs night, but I will swing by as my schedule allows - I will let you know for sure later today or tmrw.

Just for first post purposes Mike the 10:30 tee time is now open. We won't be heading out until Saturday morning so we won't be making the extra round time

LOL - yes it does! I'm sure I will be sticking around Mad Mex to watch the game if you want to catch it there... or maybe I will roll over there later. Wonder how far they are from each other...
My client said it's bout 30 minutes from downtown to Cranberry area. So certainly don't go out of your way to come down, especialy if you've been enjoying some Mad Mex liquids..ha I'll most likely catch a bite to eat at the sports bar and head back to the hotel to prep for my meeting the next morning then turn in.

Columbus.

Golf Thursday. Cranberry highlands, not far from the hotel. I have a 12:40 tee time. They say 4:20 round. Hope to see you there. Tee time is under August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf Thursday. Cranberry highlands, not far from the hotel. I have a 12:40 tee time. They say 4:20 round. Hope to see you there. Tee time is under August

Nice! Works for me I will be getting to the hotel around noon.

Extra Rounds at Totteridge! You know you want in for this!

In:

OITW
gr8dryv
T2GrN18 (last group 8:40)
Fupresti (first group 8:10)
V.man
Emart2173
Robozeo
krispyk
AngryYankee
BIGBALL
Spivey
Philly Golf Guy
Brianmk24

I have 4 tee times starting at 8:10am

$57 greens fee. Replay rate is $10 (per 9 holes)

Blocks are under my name and my CC so if you have to bail let me know Saturday so I can call.

Extra Rounds at Totteridge! You know you want in for this!

In:

OITW
gr8dryv
T2GrN18 (last group 8:40)
Fupresti (first group 8:10)
V.man
Emart2173
Robozeo
krispyk
AngryYankee
BIGBALL
Spivey
Philly Golf Guy
Brianmk24

I have 4 tee times starting at 8:10am

$57 greens fee. Replay rate is $10 (per 9 holes)

Blocks are under my name and my CC so if you have to bail let me know Saturday so I can call.

Maybe I'll finally get a round in with VMAn!

Maybe I'll finally get a round in with VMAn!

Would really love that. Actually, since I'm not leaving until Monday, it would probably help others for me to go in the last group.

Got it. "Keep Ken and Kevin as far apart as possible." :alien:

Nah. There's not a mean bone in your body.

Yup we'll put both of you in the 8:40 group, but we do need a couple more people we're at 13 right now and a few more would be great.

I'll join you guys at Mad Mex since that appears to be the unofficial Thursday night meet up.

I'll join you guys at Mad Mex since that appears to be the unofficial Thursday night meet up.
Great, looking forward to meet you there

Yup we'll put both of you in the 8:40 group, but we do need a couple more people we're at 13 right now and a few more would be great.
Lots of great guys on that list that id love to join up with. But I'll be heading home early Sunday AM.

I hope to swing by Mad Mex after my dinner plans.

Throwing another post out there to see if anyone wants to join Ken, Maddog, and myself at 1250 on Friday!

FYI - construction on 79 between Pittsburgh and Cranberry between 7pm and 6am.

Went to bed an hour ago, wide awake. Blame it on the excitement of this, and a really bad toothache.

Back