Mizuno Pro Zoids forged

Squiddy

The Game
Reaction score
Handicap
I will make this short and sweet, I saw a set of Mizuno Pro Zoids in FANTASTIC condition,,,Easy 9.5 out of 10
Looking for a good back up set in a Forged iron, I can get the 3-PW for 80 bucks They have Dynamic gold S300 shaft's.
Good deal on a good club or keep looking.....Thank's

The shafts alone make them worth over 80 bucks.

Sounds like a deal, dude. Grab em.

Yeah I'd stay away for them. Over 12 years old and so much more out there. I had a set and unloaded them, not the best club

They were great irons in their day but are a dated design. If theyre in great condition, $80 is a good deal for a set of forged Mizunos though.

About a year ago I got a set of MP30( 6 yr newer) on the bay for 100 shipped in very good condition so you might want to keep looking for something more modern

I just picked up a set of MP32s for $100, in excellent condition, so I wouldn't say thats a good deal.

I just picked up a set of MP32s for $100, in excellent condition, so I wouldn't say thats a good deal.

At a golfsmith, which is generally higher

Yeah I'd stay away for them. Over 12 years old and so much more out there. I had a set and unloaded them, not the best club

Thank's Tad

About a year ago I got a set of MP30( 6 yr newer) on the bay for 100 shipped in very good condition so you might want to keep looking for something more modern

Thanks Brian

Back