Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

TexasHacker did you get your room lined up yet?

No I haven't booked yet.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Lets get some more signups going!!!! We need to fill this thing up.. If you guys know any Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma, THPers that havent signed up PM them and remind them of this event

Nate needs to man up and sign up since he bailed on Vegas! :)

Took Friday-Monday off for this.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Jeff maybe some pms to the guys who went to St. Louis?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Other than me, Shark, Bogey, ddxu and Skittle, not much of St. Louis 2012 remains. Once I'm off work, I'll dig into it.

I sent a text to Bogey. If he can get some irons sold and other equipment sold, he is pretty sure he can swing Branson.

You can count me in. Just waiting for payday next week.

I'm really going to try and make this thing; bad news is found out that there's another layoff week in july at work.... good news is it's the week following this event so will make it easier to make the trip if I don't have to be at work at 5am on Monday.

I sat down last night and did some figuring, and I'm just not going to be able to make it. With airfare, hotel, meals and extra rounds and misc. costs it would run me around $800. It would be way too selfish to use that on a vacation for me when I should be putting it towards a family vacation.

I sat down last night and did some figuring, and I'm just not going to be able to make it. With airfare, hotel, meals and extra rounds and misc. costs it would run me around $800. It would be way too selfish to use that on a vacation for me when I should be putting it towards a family vacation.

Dang man! Sorry to hear that, but completely understand. Family first

Ron, dude, you start my day off by kicking me in the junk like this? Lol. I get it dude and understand. Branson could make for a great family vacation though. Just tossing that out there. :)

Bhilln, my Ohio roadie/roomie, I hope you can make it down. I fully blame you for starting me on my AF obsession. We could play golf and look dapper!

Ron, dude, you start my day off by kicking me in the junk like this? Lol. I get it dude and understand. Branson could make for a great family vacation though. Just tossing that out there. :)

Bhilln, my Ohio roadie/roomie, I hope you can make it down. I fully blame you for starting me on my AF obsession. We could play golf and look dapper!

We would have to show off the AF there; with only a 100 made of each we could still show up with the same shirts.... Might have to pull out the older editions to be safe.

We would have to show off the AF there; with only a 100 made of each we could still show up with the same shirts.... Might have to pull out the older editions to be safe.

I hope you make it as well man! Would love to meet you buddy

Ha ha. Me and RoundersRob did in Texas on Sunday. I walked up to him and was like, "Dude!?! What the Hell?!?" Lol. But seriously, I hope this works out for you man. Would love to see you again.

Aww man! First bummer of the day!

Ha ha. Me and RoundersRob did in Texas on Sunday. I walked up to him and was like, "Dude!?! What the Hell?!?" Lol. But seriously, I hope this works out for you man. Would love to see you again.

Who you kidding bro? You couldn't even form sentences Sunday morning, all you could do was grimace in pain

Back