THP Review - Callaway X-Forged Irons

Solid review Jake. Those are some sweet looking sticks.

Great review Jake.

Something that I hadn't thought of until today, these irons are a stinking bargain. Most companies are charging a HUGE markup on the PXI shafts. If you want XHP irons with the PXI shafts, its going to cost you and extra $315. These irons coming with stock PXI shafts is the freaking deal of the year if you are a fan of the shafts.

Nice review Jake, I really like the looks of these irons, and I have my days were I think I could game them. Maybe some time in the future...

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Great review
Those are come great looking irons bravo to Callaway for steping up and putting PXi shafts in then stock

Great review there. I love these irons.

Today I used the Xforged 6 iron with the PX 6.0 for my golftec lesson. I'm a believer even more so after that experience. Not sure the shaft was quite right, seemed pretty heavy, but the feeling of these heads are buttery soft with a ton of energy.

I still can't stop thinking about these sticks, they look so damn good.

I still can't stop thinking about these sticks, they look so damn good.

Great bump. I scrolled thru the equipment section for what seemed like hours trying to find this thread. I love the look of these sticks. May be my next ponder

I went to Dicks today and they had a couple of these things sitting in the demo bag and although I haven't hit one of these in a while, I wanted a fresh perspective. I pulled a 6 iron with a PX 6.0 in it and began to hit it like Barry Bonds on steroids lol, I forgot how good do these not only look but how great they felt, so disappointed in myself for not bagging these when I had the opportunity. I know the spin numbers on this is off but the distance is close to what I was seeing last year when I ranged them, add a couple mph swing speed over the last few months and I've gained even more length. Great sticks here.

Back