Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Woot! (Do the kids still say "woot!"?) I knew this one was going to hit capacity. Now let's blow through that, too.

Woot! (Do the kids still say "woot!"?) I knew this one was going to hit capacity. Now let's blow through that, too.

Yes. Yes they do Seth.

AH! I'm too late? Tell me I'm not too late! I've never been to one of these things. Dang it. PM sending in a sec.

AH! I'm too late? Tell me I'm not too late! I've never been to one of these things. Dang it. PM sending in a sec.

It's full but may be expanding so sign up!

Oh man, we're both going to be at the same event. I don't think these fools know what's going to hit them

Haha I just read this. I can't wait to meet you dude. We will Foley suckers!

A little bump. Just because. Never played golf in Georgia, so I am glad I get my first round in with some great THPers!

A little bump. Just because. Never played golf in Georgia, so I am glad I get my first round in with some great THPers!

Yes! Atlanta golf is awesome. You're about to unleashed on a fantastic pocket of THPers!

131 days to go! bump

Good bump, should have a dining establishment later this week

Good bump, should have a dining establishment later this week

Sounds good, looks like I'll be hanging around until Sunday so count me in!

Watching the Masters made me think of this weekend in August. Can't wait to get it on in Atlanta. Just a great place for golf and strong with thprs. With our friends from the north supporting the event, we are in for a fabulous weekend.

yeah I was thinking bout it on the course yesterday. Although it was more like "if I keep playing like this I'll be going to Atl with a much higher handicap."

Hoping they open up a few more spots so I join you guys. If anything my game should make you all feel better about yours!!!!

There is a chance we open this one up to a few more Albatross Club members. Working on it soon and if you are on the waiting list and part of the AC, it should not be much longer.

There is a chance we open this one up to a few more Albatross Club members.

Liking the sound of that, the more the merrier!

Really looking forward to this event. Another road trip with some great dudes and some great golf with some new THPers to meet while I am down there.

just booked my room bump. :clapp:

Are the rooms at the Residence Inn single queens/kings or two doubles, or both? I'm looking at a Friday night, possibly Saturday also, stay and would be open to splitting a room with someone if any interest.

Not sure about the Residence Inn but the one I stayed at in Chattanooga was a 1BR suite with a single queen bed. However, for this trip I booked a King suite at Springhill Suites for $44 a night with AAA.

Well, I am officially on the waiting list for this event, hopefully they will open more spots!!!!

Really looking forward to this event. Another road trip with some great dudes and some great golf with some new THPers to meet while I am down there.

Cant wait to meet you man. This event is going to be awesome.

Roomy!!!! Boo yah!!!

I am pumped for this!! Atlantadan is coming back!!!

Well, I am officially on the waiting list for this event, hopefully they will open more spots!!!!

Good luck, I know life sometimes makes people drop out. I really hope that I am not one of those folks.

Is it August yet? :( My soon to be named partner and I have a nice trophy and grand prize to win.

Back