Tiger Woods Regains #1 - Wins Arnold Palmer Invitational - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tiger regains #1 in the world with his win. Some amazing statistics here as well as his WITB.

http://bit.ly/X4Wa9w

For his WITB, couldn't you just bump the thread from the Cadillac?

• Admin
For his WITB, couldn't you just bump the thread from the Cadillac?

There is a little more in that link than just his WITB.

he has to be the pick heading to Augusta even though he has not won there since 05. The guy is playing some great golf and is back to dominating courses he usually does. It was a heck of a climb for him to get back to number 1, 6 wins in the last 52 weeks is impressive.

Very impressive victory, hands down favorite heading into Augusta. Cool to see a Covert club finally make it into the bag.

It's interesting to me that he put the Covert 5W in play but kept the older model 3W.

If he continues to putt the way he has in his last couple of events I think you have to list him as the favorite at Augusta

Couldnt be happier. Love when Tiger is on his game. Just amazing to watch. Didnt he put the Covert driver into play or am I mistaken?

Couldnt be happier. Love when Tiger is on his game. Just amazing to watch. Didnt he put the Covert driver into play or am I mistaken?

mistaken

I can't wait until he catches Snead!

You are mistaken, covert 5W though.

quite the job by Tiger.... good to see him back on consecutive multi-win years. Jack's record is next

He's back to being the favorite each and every time he tee's it up. He has started 2013 absolutely perfectly and I think he'll wind up winning at August as well. Seems to be no stopping him right now.

He's back to being the favorite each and every time he tee's it up. He has started 2013 absolutely perfectly and I think he'll wind up winning at August as well. Seems to be no stopping him right now.

agreed man. He's won 3 of 4 stroke play events. Granted each one has been at his playgrounds. Though when you have all those wins you are going to have a strong track record at a lot of places.

Tiger in top form for sure, with his two wins with this setup I doubt he'll change anything before Augusta!!!

That's impressive considering the depths that he fell to (#58 in 2011) before starting the climb back up. You can't argue the ranking with the success he's had recently.

I'm excited to watch the Masters, I would be very surprised if he didn't contend after the 2013 he's had so far

Impressive start to the season by Tiger, no doubt. He has to be the favorite heading to Augusta. Tiger vs the Field.

Thought they said yesterday that he dropped the 60 for a 58 wedge???

Still a great win no matter which way you look at it

Impressive win, 8 titles at one place and he's not even close to done!

Tiger has played 6 tournaments in 2013 and won 3 of them...that is unreal. In the unending meaningless discussion of "is he 'back'", I think we can safely say that he is, unless you're crazy.

I love seeing him up there again - he did some things that he shouldn't have, but I think he has tried to make things right. Golf is just more exciting with TW.

Back