WTB Taylormade Matrix Ozik X-Con 4.8 Regular Flex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan J

You're a towel!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a Taylormade Matrix shaft and was hoping someone would have one! I turned down one because it wasn't the one I wanted so I'm back to finding one. Please PM me if you may have one! Prices can be negotiated at a later date.

EDIT: Just incase someone does happen to have it, this is what I was looking for; weight: 47, tip diameter: .350", butt diameter: .620". Doesn't need the grip on it, I have a replacement already on hand.

I know this is super picky, but I really liked the shaft I had and want to continue to use it.

Last edited:
Look for a cheap Superfast driver. Lots on eBay with them..

Bump for sale.

If you want an RBZ XCon 7 fairway wood shaft I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping.

Thanks but no thanks, it's for a driver.

Weekend bump, Happy Easter everyone!

This thread can be closed. Ruined the club head experimenting on removing the broken shaft.

Never mind! Please don't close this thread! After extensive cleaning/polishing, the club head isn't ruined so I still need a shaft! Please help me someone!!!

Weekend bump! Still looking for a shaft, I know someone may have it soon!!! Willing to pay a price you name!...so long as it is realistic!...obviously!

bump! anyone?

bump! anyone?

I might have one coming this weekend, I bought a new driver and the guy switched out the reg shaft for stiff and just found the reg shaft & the tool. I'll PM you as soon as I have it in hand and can send pics.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Alright sounds good!

BUMPIES!

I have a Matrix Ozik X-Con regular flex from a Rocketballs driver with the FCT tip and stock grip. Is that what you are looking for?

Could you PM any pics you may have of it?

Could you PM any pics you may have of it?

Absolutely, It's out in my car and I can get those to you in about an hour or so. (still at work)

Take your time, I'm heading to work in about a half hour so I won't be able to see it until tonight anyways.

Monday morning bump!

Wow, totally forgot about this! sorry, I'm running to my car now to take pics!!

Still hunting for a shaft. Monday night bump!

Bump! Still looking everyone!

Bump for sale

Not sure if it is what you are looking for but I have the TM Burner Superfast TP (original 2010 all black club head version) it has a Matrix X-con 5 Ozick shaft in regular flex, 54 grams I think. It is the stock shaft. Would this be of interest to you?

If you have pictures, I'm always interested in looking!

Bumpies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back