How can i improve my swing? (Lefty inside)

Infoe

Reaction score
Handicap
http://youtu.be/31JeHIH3sE0

So first time recording myself i did have the pressure thought of no matter what i was going to post this for recommendations. This is a 4i (ap1) on a par 3. I thought I was out 189 yards but in reality it was 212 to a front pin. I left it 15-20 yards short of the green. It was probably one of the best iron shots of the day as it was nice and straight with good trajectory. (Did get held some by the wind at the end)

Anyhow, I feel like my shoulders are a bit open (constant struggle) and im not hitting down enough on the ball or getting hands in front of club. Also not sure if im on the same plane as my backswing

Tl:dr any recommendations on improvement? Seem like shoulders a bit open and not hitting down enough. Anything else?

No one responded yet, but I think you have a solid looking swing there. Hopefully Freddie will see this and help with any technical things that may help you.

I'll take a look tonight

thank you for the bump awkward silence...I posted an updated video today with better camera angles

I'm always curios when I see self assessments. Why do you feel your open? And that your not hitting down.

I was told by pga pro that my shoulders were open at times. And I've been conscious since. Seeing shoulder way right of target line. Dont take divots so i feel like i hit down on ball enough. Ive been practicing More on putting my weight forward and I've been feeling that pure golf strike much more often. And let me tell you it feels good. If i dont feel it pure im not happy

How can i improve my swing? (Lefty inside)

Drive the left knee toward the ball on the down swing. This will tighten you swing and deliver more power to the ball. It will also help you drive down and through

Be careful on the take away. The club face is shut. That toe should be pointing toward the sky.as for your shoulders, they look fine in the video

Back