help finding asics shoes in Utah

apriliamille

Reaction score
Handicap
not sure
hello,
not sure if this is the forum to put this in.
im looking for a location that has asics golf shoes. im actually looking at the asics website and eyeballing the gel ace tour 3 and the tour sunbelt on their website (the shoes with the anchoring since my running/walking shoes have the anchor system"
but the store locator for utah on the website is pretty much running shoes
do to my younger life injuries i have had success with mizuno and asics running shoes so i would like to try on these shoes and see if they have the "feel"
if anyone has seen these here in the slc and utah valley please let me know
thanks

might want to try Zappos (online) or some other vendor who would also offer free shipping both ways

My wife is a runner and wears asics I could point you to several places for the running shoes, but sadly I don't think I have seen the golf shoes anywhere. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them.

:(
emailed asics
Hello Michael,

Thank you for contacting ASICS America Corporation. Unfortunately it doesn't appear any retailers in Utah have ordered the Gel-Ace Tour Sunbelt. You could possibly have an ASICS retailer near you order the shoes for you, otherwise you would have to order online. In terms of fit - this will vary between golf and running shoes, but the sizing is relatively standard. I cannot guarantee fit over email, unfortunately.

Kind regards,
Nicolle
Consumer Relations

zapos dont have them either
but i did hear the new balance shop up in midvale got the 574 golf shoe. i might go look into that one

Back