What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah OK. Nike should make some like that, new school technology with an old school look.

SeeMore Giant FGP! Pulled the trigger this morning!

Haven't done much tinkering in a while - picked up a shaft to do just that purely out of curiosity: an Aldila RIP Phenom in Senior Flex. Have an extra Cobra AMP Cell tip laying around somewhere, so at the very least should be an easy experiment.

Finally pulled the trigger on a Odyssey Works 2-Ball Fang Tank putter.

I wont be lectured about scratching an itch from you good sir!

Don't let him talk down to you after purchasing an ugly putter. That's just not right :alien:

I wont be lectured about scratching an itch from you good sir!

You're right, I know nothing about putters or what has been a stabilizing factor for you there.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

Don't let him talk down to you after purchasing an ugly putter. That's just not right :alien:

And here I was going to send you some XR irons....

I mean we can agree he purchased an ugly putter

I thought we shared a moment at that rest stop in Florida.

I thought we shared a moment at that rest stop in Florida.

we did. And we shall in Pitt as well. Just never been a fan of the versa paint schemes. I do like the face of those putters though. However if we are talking about a non versa works putter, then attaboy!

we did. And we shall in Pitt as well. Just never been a fan of the versa paint schemes. I do like the face of those putters though. However if we are talking about a non versa works putter, then attaboy!

I gamed a Tri-Ball SRT at one point, so I guess I am just drawn to ugly flat sticks.

Nice Pick-up Fupy! Love my Works putter. Puts a very good roll on the ball

I gamed a Tri-Ball SRT at one point, so I guess I am just drawn to ugly flat sticks.

ooof. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

PS: My niece got hungry hungry hippos for a birthday gift on Sunday

The insert is fantastic, the versa scheme just looks so cheap to me.

Thankfully, there's an answer to that now from Odyssey.

The insert is fantastic, the versa scheme just looks so cheap to me.

Thankfully, there's an answer to that now from Odyssey.

yes there is. And those look much better IMO

Found a great deal on a Bio Cell 3-4 Wood that I couldn't pass up to replace my Tight Lies 4 Wood that I hate. And placed my order for the 4 and 5 irons to replace my hybrids that I hate.

One more club to purchase and my bag is set for the year. Or so I tell myself right now but I'm going to a Cleveland/Srixon demo day on Saturday so that might change.

Ping Glide 60*!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back