What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked a new X Hot 3Deep from Golf Smith today. I think I hit every 3 wood in the store & came away loving the Cally.

Went to the range and booked a tee time for Wednesday morning.

Yesterday I played in a charity scramble (we came in 3rd) watched The Players on TV and spent time THPing. Awesome day for sure.

THP, and watching a rerun of the 3rd day of the Players.

I spent a little time at the range. That is about all the golf I had time for this weekend.

Back to the drills, I have a playing lesson on the 24th.

Getting ready to go play TPC Potomac at Avenel. Former site of the Kemper open.

Had a dream that I showed up to play golf with my backup bag with no driver or wedges. Pretty weird dream.

I looked at the scorecard of a course I'm playing in the next few days. 74.3/138 and 7077 yards. I hope it's not windy.

Had a dream that I showed up to play golf with my backup bag with no driver or wedges. Pretty weird dream.

I had a dream I golfed at War Eagle's home course. There was a lot of other weird stuff in that dream too.

Moved clubs into the staff bag....and marked up some golf balls for Orlando.

#ready2go

Moved clubs into the staff bag....and marked up some golf balls for Orlando.

#ready2go

Cook are you going to winstar? Hoping to see a few familiar faces that weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Reshafted my 54 RTX CB and 57 SCOR with White/Lime KBS Customs (and ferrules and grips to match, of course).

Also packed a TON of clubs into the staff bag for the Outing trip, gotta get the monster and stiff-arm out tomorrow night.

Doing laundry as well for Outing scripting.

Tested 6 different drivers at lunch. 10 balls each. Drivers 4, 5 & 6 probably won't have good LM numbers. I got tired. My body doesn't like hitting 30 drivers, much less 60. I don't get to see the LM numbers for this testing. So, I don't have much to report. But, I did like the 913D3.

On a positive note, I hit some of the tour heads today that I also hit in February. My swing must be getting dialed in, cuz I sure hit them a lot better today than I did 3 months ago. Shaking the winter rust off.

I ended up going out to play 9 to get the new clubs on the course again. I ended up playing 18, because I played 6,7,and 8 so bad. It was like I forgot how to hit a ball for a few holes and my playing partners noticed this too. It all worked out good, because the back 9 was rather good. Except for playing in a 20-30 mph that is.

Clubs are in car.....ready for Orlando.

Clubs are in car.....ready for Orlando.

Be safe brother!

My last load is in the laundry now and then it's throw em on hangers, pack em, and throw the bags in the car. WHOO!

Played 18 with my father in our league.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I practiced today and really shouldn't have. It was one of those days were I just was feeling out of it so everything was frustrating. I did some drills and for some reason got frustrated, hit some balls at the range and was frustrated whether they were good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back