Bettinardi Putter Thread

hot crap!
love that putter.

Love that face milling. It's a work of art.

IMAG0548_zps093d51d9.jpg

Now THAT, is a wicked photo!!!!!!

I love the 2013 SS. So good looking.

Gorgeous putter INgolfer !

Wow. What a great looking flat stick. I have a feeling it won't be too far in the future and I may own one of these

Great looking putter Bradd!! I am hoping that I get a delivery notice in my email tonight....I would love to have mine for the weekend!!

Wow. What a great looking flat stick. I have a feeling it won't be too far in the future and I may own one of these

I tend to agree. What they've done with the new finish might really put me over the edge by the end of this year.

That studio stock 15 is unnnnnnnnnnnnreal.

I tend to agree. What they've done with the new finish might really put me over the edge by the end of this year.

Maybe I will dip my toe in the water with a head cover or belt buckle...

Looks waaaay better than the stock pics on the betti site that made the finish look way too brown

Looks waaaay better than the stock pics on the betti site that made the finish look way too brown

The site, as much as I am impressed by the photos, could never really represent what makes these so insanely cool.

A matte finish that has the appearance of a reflective oil can surface, based on what I would assume would be some sort of flame finish around the edges.

In hand in Myrtle, I wish I had spent a ton more time with them. They are truly stunning.

Glad to hear you say that since that is what I ordered!!

I think I can actually see your name etched onto one of these somewhere in there haha

935429_537153163001677_1564849646_n.jpg

Oh WOW, now I gotta have one of those....gee thanks Dan!

INGolfer that putter looks absolutely incredible. Wow.

STOP THE MADNESS! Lol

hahahaha! Exactly. Ask Buck, being a Betti homer has to be exhausting(ly awesome).

Glad to hear you say that since that is what I ordered!!

Oh WOW, now I gotta have one of those....gee thanks Dan!

Nice selection Tim!! I'm going to have to cozy right up to you on the putting green in a couple months!!!

hahahaha! Exactly. Ask Buck, being a Betti homer has to be exhausting(ly awesome).

Nice selection Tim!! I'm going to have to cozy right up to you on the putting green in a couple months!!!

I'm lazy right now. What's the cost of those pretty items?

So maybe I will have to start with 1 at a time then. Still. So beautiful.

The standard divot tool is $30 and ball markers are $35 and up....they have some custom sets for $100 plus

More daylight pics to come tomorrow. Its getting dark so a few intro pics will have to do for now, but it looks gorgeous even in poor lighting, thats how sexy it is!

Holy putter batman. That is beautiful

Back