Titleist Vokey WedgeWorks Release Hand Ground Wedges

Well, not something I'm in a position to consider, but they will sell a bunch of these.

I LOVE the part where it says "or one of his team". That's a lot to enter a lottery, when I have no idea of the odds he would actually do the work.

Obviously way out of my price range as a student, but this is so awesome. Tour-level customization for everyone! If I had money, I would definitely get a set.

This is a very cool service. For someone who really knows what they want in a wedge and knows what the different grinds in the different areas will do for them this is perfect. While quite the Voke homer, I will not be taking advantage of this service because I personally don't know what grinds take best advantage of my game. But man, would I like to have 60 done up this way.

Top 3 in the USA. Gets alllllll the goodies. More than some tour pros.

That's awesome. Love unpacking all of the pro's stuff at the shop. Never know what's going to show up.

The head pro at our course is former Titleist teaching pro, use to work at their school of golf in the winters. Doesn't receive this sort of stuff though.

Oh my god!

Saaw these, sure are pretty. Think I need to see out in the light!

Those wedges are drop dead gorgeous. Wow.

Yeah. Those are pretty

Back