jrose04

Reaction score
Handicap
You've come to the right place for everything golf related. If you have a question, post it and you will for sure get an answer.

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined. You can find out about ANYTHING golf related on this site.

Hi, amazing part of the country. Are there many courses there? It's a great forum, full of loads of people who know a lot about all aspects of the game.
enjoy...

Theres a course everywhere you turn up here each as stunning as the last all VERY well kept and in immaculate condition. I live in a small town and theres around 10/15 courses within 45 min drive alot are used for county matches.

Amazing, I've been loads of times on holiday, but never really noticed any courses, but then we were there for walking of course and I'm the only one in the family that plays...

Most are tucked away in the hills and winding lanes, Furness golf club is my old links course i now play at Ulverston GC (parkland) for a different experience. my personal favourite up here is seascale by sellafield power plant although i played terrible last time i was there but its rated number 2 in the county

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Be the ball!!

Welcome!

Thanks guys!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP