Lamkin - Crossline mid-size

bajapalm

it seems so simple..
Reaction score
Handicap
Got new clubs today!
Callaway Apex Pro's
I do have a question about the Lamkin grips that came with them. These are the stock Lamkin Crossline with the grey butt.
I ordered MIDSIZE but these do not indicate midsize anywhere and feel small. Can anyone help me determine if these are too small? No markings?? Beautiful clubs in hand just felt weird to my hand as I am used to Golf Pride Tour Wraps (and don't use a glove) TIA

Last edited:
Wondering if I should call Callaway?? These can't be midsize? they feel like they may have put extra tape but I am not happy, especially with what these baby's cost$$
IMG_1283_zps7177fc1c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lamkin normally write midsized on the end of the grip, if you ordered midsized and they installed the regulars, it could be a mistake, contact callaway, and I am sure they will make it right

Got new clubs today!
Callaway Apex Pro's
I do have a question about the Lamkin grips that came with them. These are the stock Lamkin Crossline with the grey butt.
I ordered MIDSIZE but these do not indicate midsize anywhere and feel small. Can anyone help me determine if these are too small? No markings?? Beautiful clubs in hand just felt weird to my hand as I am used to Golf Pride Tour Wraps (and don't use a glove) TIA

Normally they do indicate mid-size on the grip I believe. Regardless of whether they are or not, if they feel small, that's no good. I'd call Callaway and if that doesn't work, I'd just bite the bullet and regrip, maybe add some extra wraps.

I have lamkin midsize on a couple of my wedges, and it definitely says so on the butt end.

thanks guys - I have now called and emailed the pro w no response,,, hmm..

Got the golf pride tour velvet in midsize sent from Callaway to the pro. He said they didn't hesitate. I self installed them as the whole process was taking forever! Looked like 5 wraps under the standard grips but they still felt off to me. All good now!!

Back