Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall we make it a little interesting tomorrow gentleman? Figure out a way to randomly pick partners and play for say a beer or beverage of choice after the round? Play a little best ball?

ok, here it is guys, i did hit a nice drive but the 3 wood was one of the best this year, and yes they were back to back, jimmy did not say but there was no wind, it was tough for jimmy to say anything, when i looked at him his mouth was hanging open watching the 3 wood fly!!!!!!!! I hope i can hit a couple of nice ones at mill creek today, and i will be riding up and down those hills, got to the range and hit a large bucket, got some timing back!!!!!!

ok, here it is guys, i did hit a nice drive but the 3 wood was one of the best this year, and yes they were back to back, jimmy did not say but there was no wind, it was tough for jimmy to say anything, when i looked at him his mouth was hanging open watching the 3 wood fly!!!!!!!! I hope i can hit a couple of nice ones at mill creek today, and i will be riding up and down those hills, got to the range and hit a large bucket, got some timing back!!!!!!

For the record, my mouth has never been open after watching him hit any shot.

Shall we make it a little interesting tomorrow gentleman? Figure out a way to randomly pick partners and play for say a beer or beverage of choice after the round? Play a little best ball?

I think this is a great idea!! Maybe match play?

Great round today guys! I had a lot of fun! Quote of the day is one of the two...

"Well there's worse places than that."

Or

"You don't wanna go left, or right, or long for that matter. But everything else is wide open!"

Few action shots.

ruzatyze.jpg

sygyvaby.jpg

re8a7e7y.jpg

ygepeget.jpg

Great round today guys! I had a lot of fun! Quote of the day is one of the two...

"Well there's worse places than that."

Or

"You don't wanna go left, or right, or long for that matter. But everything else is wide open!"

Few action shots.

ruzatyze.jpg

sygyvaby.jpg

re8a7e7y.jpg

ygepeget.jpg

I liked the comment:

"You want me to hit it 300? Let me go back to my car so I can get my mortar."

Great round, didn't putt very well. Still a round of golf with some THPers is better than a day of work.

wish i could have made it today guys, my wife had a bad gall bladder attack and is in hospital, she might come home later today or they may operate, depending on how things go. jimmy said course was nice shape.

I liked the comment:

"You want me to hit it 300? Let me go back to my car so I can get my mortar."

Great round, didn't putt very well. Still a round of golf with some THPers is better than a day of work.

Started out better than usual, then fell apart like a cheap suit.

I kept trying to lose that ball on 13, but you guys kept finding it!

I shared this on the New England Invitational thread but I got this incredible message today. I was selected by the PGA Championship to attend the Media Day on Monday and then tour the PGA Exhibit at the Rochester Museum and Science with Rory McIlroy.

Better yet, I get to bring a friend and since Shef has put up with my rambling about golf - is joining me. THP will be a t Media Day!!

jyryvuhe.jpg

I shared this on the New England Invitational thread but I got this incredible message today. I was selected by the PGA Championship to attend the Media Day on Monday and then tour the PGA Exhibit at the Rochester Museum and Science with Rory McIlroy.

Better yet, I get to bring a friend and since Shef has put up with my rambling about golf - is joining me. THP will be a t Media Day!!

jyryvuhe.jpg

HOLY MOLY! Congratualtions on your good fortune!

nice job aaron, I know you and jimmy will have a great time!!!!!!

Aaron, nice going! Glad you're taking the kid with you.....have a great time!

Unfortunately found out today I won't be able to accompany Aaron. Too short of notice for work to make it work out for me. Regardless still ecstatic for the opportunity for him and the fact that he was going to bring me!

What time we thinking for Saturday for Demo day at Big Oak?

What time we thinking for Saturday for Demo day at Big Oak?

Titleist isn't there until 10 but I am sure some others might be there earlier. Honestly it will get crazy there in the afternoon, so earlier the better. That way we can go play 18 afterwards! :)

Titleist isn't there until 10 but I am sure some others might be there earlier. Honestly it will get crazy there in the afternoon, so earlier the better. That way we can go play 18 afterwards! :)

930-10 works for this guy!

aaron and jimmy, i may be in for the big oak and 18 holes on saturday( if you have room for one more), any idea what course on saturday? weather is supposed to be hot.

aaron and jimmy, i may be in for the big oak and 18 holes on saturday( if you have room for one more), any idea what course on saturday? weather is supposed to be hot.

Always room for one more. Where do we want to play? Stay there on the East side and maybe convince Shankapotomus to join us? Or head back to the West?

Always room for one more. Where do we want to play? Stay there on the East side and maybe convince Shankapotomus to join us? Or head back to the West?

What time? I can make a tee time. I am oncall, so I may have to leave early, but I'll take a shot at it

What time? I can make a tee time. I am oncall, so I may have to leave early, but I'll take a shot at it

What course do you suggest?? Maybe a 1:00 pm tee time to give us a chance to go through Demo Day.

You going to join us at Big Oak?

I buy any more golf stuff and I'll be a dead man.

Shadow Lake (you can walk in the afternoon) and Shadow Pines (carts mandatory) are the closest to Big Oak. Webster is a little farther, then Blue Heron or Greystone are out there.

I buy any more golf stuff and I'll be a dead man.

Shadow Lake (you can walk in the afternoon) and Shadow Pines (carts mandatory) are the closest to Big Oak. Webster is a little farther, then Blue Heron or Greystone are out there.

I have passes/coupons for Eagle Vale that are buy a greens fee and get one free.

Does that work?

Yeah, Eagle Vale isn't far. I always forget about that one.

I will call for a tee time.

Yeah, Eagle Vale isn't far. I always forget about that one.

I will call for a tee time.

Coupons are good after noon, so anything after that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back