The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a bit difficult to focus on reviews whilst keeping an eye on the sky. Damn these weather patterns.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought was "That guy's gonna be able to pick up a whole new bag of clubs without any argument from the wifey now"?!

Nope, right there with you. I'd blow up the Pondering thread if I were him.

943484_619439954741725_1581642263_n.jpg

Sometimes you speak to someone and they just understand everything about it before you even spell it out. Then they throw some stuff out there and make you go "Uhhh, yeah, thats fine", when in reality inside your head your saying "OMG OMG OMG OMG" for the people that it is happening to. That has happened 3 times in the last 2 days and it makes me so happy.

I believe Harry's latest post in the ultimate club testing sums part of it up for me.

Teasing wasn't in there. This event is going to be insane

I believe Harry's latest post in the ultimate club testing sums part of it up for me.
No doubt. I quite enjoyed "hashtagerrific"

Equipment talk is funny.

This could go on the college football thread. But more people come here. :D
ugyravan.jpg

Now I'm not blind, delirious, or unreasonable enough to think that it will stay like like this. There's a long way to go until the second week of February. But it sure is exciting for those that bleed orange!

This could go on the college football thread. But more people come here. :D
ugyravan.jpg

Now I'm not blind, delirious, or unreasonable enough to think that it will stay like like this. There's a long way to go until the second week of February. But it sure is exiting for those that bleed orange!

LMAO. Only 10 months til signing day!

According to Scout, Notre Dame has the top spot.

Like I said. I know it can go a lot of different ways from here. But it's exciting to see some actual forward movement in the program.

Notre Dame? That's where your LMAO should be directed. :thumbs-up:

Like I said. I know it can go a lot of different ways from here. But it's exciting to see some actual forward movement in the program.
No doubt dude!

wow, so yeah, his "words" that he chose is truly a thought behind the excitement. They love the new idea for the event and are truly embracing it to its fullest. Pretty darn excited.

wow, so yeah, his "words" that he chose is truly a thought behind the excitement. They love the new idea for the event and are truly embracing it to its fullest. Pretty darn excited.

It's great to see that things keep on going as good as or better than y'all plan. It's good for the site, the company, and most importantly y'all on a personal level.

I'm sure it's hard, and keeps y'all busy. But I'm sure it's very fulfilling as well.

Is this a new idea for an event we already know of, or one to come.

Seeing Mr.Arnett post in the the club Testing has me thinking it's the first, but knowing JB has me thinking it could be anything.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Anybody ever wonder who reads THP? Go check out the Black R1 thread and see the last post.

What a freaking day. Rum will flow.

What a freaking day. Rum will flow.

I was all excited to hear from you in the middle of you chaotic day. Felt all special and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back