Status
Not open for further replies.
I carry this guy when I'm out on the town. Like having a true DA/SA, and have been impressed with every FNH weapon I've put my hands on, up to and including the SCAR and M249 SAW. Virtually identical functionality as a H&K USP, just much less expensive. Also shout-out to SHF holsters, who make the most comfortable IWB holster I've come across.

i4k2.jpg

What's the weight on that compared to an H&K p7?

I carry this guy when I'm out on the town. Like having a true DA/SA, and have been impressed with every FNH weapon I've put my hands on, up to and including the SCAR and M249 SAW. Virtually identical functionality as a H&K USP, just much less expensive. Also shout-out to SHF holsters, who make the most comfortable IWB holster I've come across.

i4k2.jpg

i4k2.jpg

I wasn't impressed with the scar, at least the current version, haven't been around the updated version

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

just got back from the gun store empty handed
still a lil too rich for my blood right now

I want a lever action .22 now. They are so much fun to play with lol. Also have a brand new tech-9 that made me laugh when I first saw it.

I think everyone needs to own a 10/22 and a lever action .22 rifle. Both are just a ton of fun to shoot.
I wanted a lever action .22 for years and finally got a deal on a Henry. A year later, I found a deal on an older (1977) Browning lever action. It was the guy's coon hunting gun and while it had been carried a lot and looked pretty rough, it actually had very few rounds through it for a three and a half decade old .22. It's quickly became one of my favorite guns and I don't go many places without it.

Ah thanks. For that little of a weight difference I think I can handle running my trigger finger under the tap. :banghead:

The FNX is about 6 ounces lighter unloaded.

50 rds of 9mm for $10... got me 3 boxes
i love wally world when they have stock

50 rds of 9mm for $10... got me 3 boxes
i love wally world when they have stock

Pistol ammo you can find around here without too much trouble these days... but .22 ammo is a totally different story. It's still non-existent.

Pistol ammo you can find around here without too much trouble these days... but .22 ammo is a totally different story. It's still non-existent.
man the only thing around here that there's plenty of is 12 gauge
everything else is hit or miss
wish things would finally settle and get back to "normal"

Man I've been able to find some every week, a local store sells the 50 round boxes of .22LR, 2 boxes a person, and sometimes dicks has the 325 round boxes from time to time

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Whitaker's got 1000 boxes of .22LR "match grade" 375 per box yesterday with a limit of 2 per customer... They're already out!

The local gun shop has a pretty long waiting list for all of his .22 ammo. My dad snagged a brick from there a while back, but I bought so much ammo last fall that I'm still in good shape.

I'm glad I reload. But although I've got several thousand rounds worth of components, I've essentially stopped competing because I can't replace what I'm shooting. :(

a buddy of mine reloads but even supplies for reloading are pretty thin unless you wanna pay bank

Meanwhile in NM

dagevuma.jpg

Shooting off the AK

Hornady quit making my favorite bullet, .308 178bthp... That upsets me.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Guns....

Wow...

Driver Elementary School (Suffolk, Va.): Dumbest suspension for a pencil that isn’t a gun

A seven-year-old student in Suffolk, Virginia, was playing a game with another student when his teacher noticed him pretending to shoot his pencil like a gun. Consequently, both students were given two-day suspensions. “A pencil is a weapon when it is pointed at someone in a threatening way and gun noises are made,” lectured school district spokeswoman Bethanne Bradshaw. The student, Christopher Marshall, said he was pretending to be a Marine, just like his father. )

Wow...

Driver Elementary School (Suffolk, Va.): Dumbest suspension for a pencil that isn’t a gun

A seven-year-old student in Suffolk, Virginia, was playing a game with another student when his teacher noticed him pretending to shoot his pencil like a gun. Consequently, both students were given two-day suspensions. “A pencil is a weapon when it is pointed at someone in a threatening way and gun noises are made,” lectured school district spokeswoman Bethanne Bradshaw. The student, Christopher Marshall, said he was pretending to be a Marine, just like his father. )

O
M
G
!
!

Wow...

yeah that happened here... whats weird is virginia is one of the most gun friendly states around
remember that these are the ppl that are teaching your children and that is absolutely frightening
the school systems in america are atrocious both in comparison to other countries and just plain stupidity of ppl actually supervising our kids

stock up while you can
get ready for another round of panic
all the trayvon supporters are rallying for gun control
theyre trying to repeal the stand your ground laws
they want self defense to become illegal

Funny how the violent responses to the outcome are in other states, where there are stricter gun laws limiting ones ability to defend ones self from such attacks.

Funny how the violent responses to the outcome are in other states, where there are stricter gun laws limiting ones ability to defend ones self from such attacks.
it is amazing the amount of ignorance there is in this country
no wonder the current admin got a 2nd term

back on topic. if this doesnt die down soon another panic will happen so regardless of my budget ill really look into getting another firearm this payday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back