"THP Staffer Edition" - 2013 Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand Bag

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
I received an email notification from UPS that a package was being delivered today from "CALLAWAY ZEMBROIDERY" but had ZERO clue what to expect as my wife/nor I ordered anything from Callaway Golf and I am not a Callaway staffer.

Well, I am lucky enough to be a THP Staff Member and that is where this entire thing started. Before I get into the photos of what arrived, let me just say that I consider it an honor to be a THP Staffer - and not a job or task. I thoroughly enjoy doing what I do and helping others out without expecting anything in return. Others are better with words than I, so I will leave that to them and get to the photos of my new "gamer"!

Let me just say this before I do: THANK YOU Josh & Morgan, it is my pleasure to help out how I can and this was completely unnecessary but XTREMELY appreciated!! Can't wait to put it into play!! :clapp:

URL to more specifics on this specific bag: http://www.callawaygolf.com/global/...ies/golf-stand-bags/xtt-xtreme-stand-bag.html

DSC_1109_zps517a9904.jpg

DSC_1112_zps387daaa9.jpg

DSC_1114_zps31e90798.jpg

DSC_1115_zpsda8f0477.jpg

DSC_1110_zps6e1afe44.jpg

DSC_1111_zps6ae90eca.jpg

DSC_1113_zps0e4b238b.jpg

DSC_1116_zps8ee67038.jpg

DSC_1117_zps82ef7b71.jpg

DSC_1118_zpsec1ee674.jpg

Wow!! That is so awesome.
The staffers here do a ton for THP and I think it's awesome you'll be rocking this killer bag.

That's pretty awesome right there!

Very sharp looking bag. Absolutely love the embroidered THP Staff in the pocket. I think you are deserving of this cookie.

That's pretty sweet, congrats!

That's very cool. Highly appreciated and not at all neccessary. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the guys here when I say that it's a pleasure and honor to work with you two. You're a little piece of Florida family to me and I am always proud to be part of this company. In a professional sense, the work I do here is what I'm most proud of on a daily basis. Thanks for thinking of us!

Great pictures Cookie. Love the green and white and having the logo on there is an added bonus. Great for luggling clubs to the range for testing. Something I've been thinking about for awhile now. For some reason that ball marker thing is very cool to me!

What an awesome bag. Very much deserved c

That looks awesome. Great bag.

You guys deserve it! Awesome!

You are some lucky lucky guys and very deserving, congrats.

callaway makes nice bags.... very nice cookie!

Awesome, and even awesomerrrr bag.

This is something we wanted to do for the people that make this place tick day in and day out. While we can say thank you as often as possible, we wanted to do something a little special for them this year. The "New" THP in 2013 has been a special year and we owe much of it to the people that make this place what it is. So each of our staff members will be receiving this golf bag and they are the only ones that were done, not even GG or myself will have a matching one.

Sweet bag! Enjoy it and thanks for all you do!

Wow not sure what to say an amazing gift that is not necessary at all. im honored to be apart of this amazing team that helps keep the thp train rolling. Ive set it a million times before there is no place like this anywhere!

OK, that is just pure awesomeness right there!! Great looking bag!!

Play it with pride Cookie, you deserve it

Beautiful looking bag, you staffers deserve it for your hard work!

That's a really sharp looking bag! Jb and GG definitely know how to show their appreciation for all of the hard-work the THP staff does to keep the rest of us hackers entertained, fed on information, an in-line.

Pretty cool gesture! The staff here is the best staff I have met from any web forum I have ever been on. Well deserved gift!!

So awesome! Those bags are very cool looking. Was actually thinking of getting one of those earlier this year. Of course mine wouldn't have been near as good looking. Thanks to all those staffers that make this place as great as it is!

This is awesome! We have an incredible staff!

Congrats on an awesome (and well deserved) bag, Cookie!

Wow, what a generous gift! Josh and Morgan have to be the most generous people I know. Props to Callaway for producing such an awesome bag also! WOW!

Back