FS exotics xcg 3 strong 3 wood 13*

rallo

#FYF
Reaction score
Handicap
goodenough
Here we have a club for someone who wants to try something different. Ask around, exotics are among the industry's best when it comes to fairway woods. This thing was a beast off the deck, and also reliable off the tee on inconsistent days with the driver. Head is in very good shape with the exception of two paint chips towards the toe of the clubs. They have been painted with black touch up paint and are visible upon close inspection. To me they are not visible at address. The shaft is a tour AD 68g stiff shaft. It is in great shape minus a blemish on the heal that wouldn't show up on camera, and in all honesty I'm not sure you could find, but just wanted to give full disclosure. Grip in good shape, headcover is mint and never used. Asking $30 shipped obo.
y5u7a4ut.jpg
jybypequ.jpg
uta2u7y5.jpg
y4a7y8um.jpg
e6uhyvah.jpg
dype8ysy.jpg
asumetyv.jpg

Would be a perfect club to rotate in the bag on long courses, or a cheap way to try out a strong 3.

EDIT: typo in the heading. it is not an xcg-3 but an xcg sorry for the confusion. Any mods kind enough to omit the "3" between 'xcg' and 'strong'?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

At address
ty2e3y4y.jpg

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

Back