Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
In golf style we often look at the flashy clothes and such but I wonder how many of you want the golf bag to be stylish. Do you like it to all stand out from the bag to the headcovers or is it just a means of holding clubs.

More concerned about function than form, but I'd take the better looking option all other things being equal

I like all aspects to be smart, the clothes, the clubs, the bag.
I'd have a smarter bag with less functionality than a scruffy functional one. I'm shallow that way.

I like form and function. That is why I have a couple bags. I have the Mini-Staffer which I bring out on special occasions, and then I have the stand bag that I use if I walk or just for everyday rounds

I have certain colors that I like & tend to like a bag with colors a little brighter. With that said it has to hold the gear I keep in it. I don't walk much so weight isn't an issue & I need a lot of pockets.

I want both looks and function in my bag

I want both but will lean toward function over beauty.

Doesn't have to stand out necessarily, but absolutely weigh style and function when purchasing a bag.

What about bag accessories. I guess my thoughts what a blinged out cool bag. You know custom headcovers and such

What about bag accessories. I guess my thoughts what a blinged out cool bag. You know custom headcovers and such

I have one for my driver for my custom bag, would like to get ones for 3wd and hybo but haven't pulled that trigger yet.

If I had the money to burn, I'd have Seamus covers on everything except for irons and wedges.

I'm a fan of non OEM/Custom head covers so I lean towards that side especially with putter covers.

I tend to get bags that are non oem, just for the sake of I might change my clubs and it mindf$#ks me to be playing TM clubs with a callaway bag. I usually get a cart bag, so as long as it has a boatload of pockets I am good. I am thinking about getting a Sun Mountain 4 Five bag, I like 14 club dividers.

I go for function first but I'll opt for the better looking one if available

I have never been a 'flashy' type of person on the golf course, I have always tended towards the under-stated clothes/bags etc, but if I had to choose, I would go for functionality over looks

Im all about form and function, however I dont want that form to be flashy. I have absolutely no interest in neon colors. Give me something simple and classy that doesnt scream, LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!!!"
Right now Ive got a Sun Mountain C130 in a simple navy color.

My current golf bag was given to me by a coworker... he didn't have a need for it so he gave it to me. I like it. It's not flashy, it's functional, I only wish it had club dividers but I'm not going to complain because the bag was FREE! It just so happens to match my clubs (actually my clubs match the bag because I had it first).

My previous bag was dark gray. Nothing special about it, neither were the clubs it contained.

For me, it's all about the top divider. I'm still in love with the Ogio Woode top, and I've tried 20 stand bags recently, and I still want to go back to that top.

Looks and function. I couldn't stand an ugly bag.

I'm more flashy on the course than in real life. My wardrobe for life is black t-shirts and jeans only. Golf stuff is more colorful.

I tend to move towards plain bags. I have a Callaway bag now that is mostly black. I almost got one of Cobra's orange bags but just couldn't do it. That's about as crazy as I could get with a bag.

Functionality and looks are equally important.....like this

Function for me in a bag.

I have always been of fan of stuff that stands out and gets noticed. That being said I am also somewhat leary of having flashy stuff on the golf course. With 1000's of $$ in that bag its more likely that I can't just leave it on a cart unwatched like I can with my plain old navy blue with a black raincover that I always leave on.

I hate to admit it but as much as I like function I think I tend to side on fashion. I have a perfectly good Taylor Made bag a buddy gave me when he worked there. I had him play in our member-guest. It says R9 all over it and since that model is history I do not want to have an out of date bag. So it goes in the yard sale this weekend. Never fear I have an older Ogio with the Woodie top that I can use until I decide which color i like best of the Nexus bag.

As long as it's Orange and White I get along with it. Go Vols

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back