Big Break Mexico (Spoilers)

I will certainly try to get her on the forum if everything works out. I will also be rocking my THP albatross club hat a few days if I end up caddying for her for the weekend.

Don't forget to give her some flowers for me!

Don't forget to give her some flowers for me!

Haha I'm actually going to try and take it seriously! Been googling stuff on caddying. One can help but think what happens if she wins with me on the bag? Lol

Haha I'm actually going to try and take it seriously! Been googling stuff on caddying. One can help but think what happens if she wins with me on the bag? Lol

I'd die laughing dude! That would be awesome haha. But I'll sincerely PayPal you cash to give her a flower for me haha

This is funny man, I never even thought about this! If you want some input on caddying let me know and I can put you in touch with one of the best in DFW

This is funny man, I never even thought about this! If you want some input on caddying let me know and I can put you in touch with one of the best in DFW

I appreciate that! I'll definitely keep that in mind.

So joking around a bit going back and forth with Taylor on twitter I made a comment asking what happens if she wins with me, she said "Then I give you a hug. Hahaha" as Darren tweeted it'd be all the payment I need!

So joking around a bit going back and forth with Taylor on twitter I made a comment asking what happens if she wins with me, she said "Then I give you a hug. Hahaha" as Darren tweeted it'd be all the payment I need!

Lol, where is this happening again?

I'm behind. Can I get a recap at what's going on?

Cliff notes are I asked Taylor if she would be playing in Cuse at the Symetra Tour stop. She said of course. Told her I would be there rooting her on and she said maybe I could caddy for her after she meets me! Prolly wants to make sure I'm not a serial killer first lol.

Cliff notes are I asked Taylor if she would be playing in Cuse at the Symetra Tour stop. She said of course. Told her I would be there rooting her on and she said maybe I could caddy for her after she meets me! Prolly wants to make sure I'm not a serial killer first lol.

That's awesome. I'd say its a good idea to meet your caddies before you commit to them too. Cool deal bro

That's awesome. I'd say its a good idea to meet your caddies before you commit to them too. Cool deal bro

Yeah absolutely.

Way to go Jimmy!

WKU head cover... I had some good times down there!!!!

Still upset that Stefanie is gone.

Man Brent is clutch

Lala huge making that putt to save par after that awful first shot. Really wanted to see Brent take down Chad, but that'd be more macho than survival strategy.

What a huge eagle and then the birdie answer for Brent was also huge. Fun to watch.

No freaking way she beats Brent. No way it can't happen.

THIS is what Big Break should be about. This is awesome.

Wow. Just wow. Birdie for lead then eagle for comeback then birdie for double comeback. Give me a Big Break!

I like Brent, he is awesome and seems like an absolute cool dude. But... GO LALA!!

I think missing that birdie puts the fork into Brent.

LOLOLOL. Another playoff. How long can LALA hold the big man off.

I like Brent, he is awesome and seems like an absolute cool dude. But... GO LALA!!

Gotta pull for the underdog. Love her game and attitude too.

Back