Need some positive vibes

Thoughts and prayers going out to you guys, hoping for the best .

Prayers headed your way.

Damn man that is terrible.

Good luck to the both of you.

Prayers heading your way, for both of you.

We'll be praying for you and her!

Positive thoughts for you and your wife.

Many positive thoughts and prayers coming your way Matthew!!

Positive thoughts and vibes headed your way Matthew.

Thoughts with you buddy. Great support system here. Just be a rock for her and everything will turn out for the best.

thoughts and prayers sent

Man.. thoughts and prayers with you and your family. Stay steong and have faith.

I'm sending the best I can

Matthew, thoughts you guys way, lots of positive vibes my friend.

Thinking about you and Christy, let me know if you need anything! Thoughts are with you two.

Hang in there buddy. I know it's tough. Let the Dr.'s do their thing and she'll come out of this a.o.k.! Be thinking about you guys now.

Lots of healing energy going out to you and your wife, Matthew.

I just took time to lift up you, your wife and all of you family. God bless.

I will be praying for you and your wife Matthew. Hang in there and we'll be here for you, while you are there for your wife.

Hang tough man.

JM

Thoughts and prayers for both of you.

This is in my wife's specialty. She would tell you to go to the best teaching hospital in the area as community and non-teaching hospitals are a very mixed bag in physician, nursing and facility quality. It's amazing what can be done at the most advanced centers.

Hang in there. It's an unhappy, worrisome thing, but too soon to panic. Hopefully all will be well.

I am very sorry to hear that about your wife. It is very scary situation and so frustrating as you are helpless. Be strong for her. Positive thoughts your way!

Thanks guys, I sometimes get caught up with different things but try to never lose sight of the friendships formed through this place. It's been a tough evening. She's worried, I'm worried and not a dang thing either of us can do about it. I don't like feeling helpless.

Speed liner, UT Southwestern is one of 15 certified centers in the country, if it is a growth, and is right here in Dallas so hopefully we can get something done there.

I'm not a real religious guy, although I was raised to be, but by Grace we hope that it's not a growth of any sort.

Sorry for the long post but I do appreciate all of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Positive vibes and you'll be thought of. Hope everything is found OK. Sucks to have to go through something like that.

Stay positive man. It's hard but it doesn't help anything to just worry or spaz out about it.
Concentrate on what you CAN control.

Good thoughts, Matthew.

Positive vibes and good thoughts headed your way. Be strong for her and concentrate on what you can/do have control over. We will be here for you.

Back