Odyssey MXM & MXM-V Sale

OUZO Power

@K_Kyriopoulos
Reaction score
Last edited:
Ah yes I forgot about that thread. Sorry should have put it in there.

Solid price.

Damn that's a great price.

They are "Open Box" but state that they've never been hit. Just for awareness. MXM6 is available.....oh boy.

Crap why did I have to see this. Another putter and my wife will go nuts

That's a really solid price.

Why did you post this? That #7 is calling my name.

I have the #7 and the #1 in the cart really trying to hold off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ditto to that... the #7 is sitting in my cart. Works well cause I live in the same state as RBG, so I get free overnight delivery too. UGH!

Ditto to that... the #7 is sitting in my cart. Works well cause I live in the same state as RBG, so I get free overnight delivery too. UGH!

Yep I always get my stuff the next day as well being in NC

Use code "ULTIMATE" for an additional 5% off.

At that price and being an open box item, I wonder if it includes the weight kit and headcover?

At that price and being an open box item, I wonder if it includes the weight kit and headcover?

It should, their website said it was brand-new but due to the fact that they were previously sold but not used then they can't list them as new.

Well now I have to go & ponder a #1. Such great putters.

I have the #7 and the #1 in the cart really trying to hold off.

Haha I have mxm #9 and mxm versa #9 in my cart lol

Haha I have mxm #9 and mxm versa #9 in my cart lol
That's a whole lotta #9 goodness right there!! Tempting.....

That's a whole lotta #9 goodness right there!! Tempting.....
I have the protype ix #9 and I really like it. I think i may be becoming a #9 collector like imh3

I have the protype ix #9 and I really like it. I think i may be becoming a #9 collector like imh3
I absolutely love the #9 shape, it just fits my eye so well. Apparently I'm not the only one haha and the protype ix is fantastic I've been loving mine! My distance control has never been better

Oh and his collection? Just wow it's killer

Why did I see this. Was looking at a staff bag now i have to choose Rossi or bag. Have a Tank Crusier 330m that's money but never can have enough putters.

My MXM-V #7 should be here Monday. Can't wait to give it a test run.

Back