The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in the Marketplace sticky thread that people are supposed to read before posting there:

It's such a little thing, but so many don't do this!

Sounds complicated. I mean how am I supposed to know if I'm selling it?

You all should just start rejecting them Smalls.

I should but it's an easy but irritating fix. The ones without pictures are the ones that get sent back until they get pics!

Some good hospitals between here and Tampa, dude. Plus, I have a connection or two in the medical field.

TGH, St Joes, SJWH, SJ North .. SO many possibilities. I bet Mrs. Miles would love SJWH.

It's years down the road, but man would I be ok with it.

TGH, St Joes, SJWH, SJ North .. SO many possibilities. I bet Mrs. Miles would love SJWH.
No way. Lakewood Ranch Hospital would be the way to go. Prettier people there compared to SJWH. That way she doesnt have to look at nasty who whos.

No way. Lakewood Ranch Hospital would be the way to go. Prettier people there compared to SJWH. That way she doesnt have to look at nasty who whos.

Hahahaha! The vaunted nasty who who's.

I was born at SJWH, jerk!

Does anyone really like Sarasota? Other than the cricket audience?

Just sent the doc a text about The nasty who who's, I'm so gonna get yelled at.

Just sent the doc a text about The nasty who who's, I'm so gonna get yelled at.
Blame me. Tell her it's ok, because I am Administration.

Blame me. Tell her it's ok, because I am Administration.

I'm betting anything she cracks up laughing about it, when you're in that profession, ya better be able to laugh about it.

I'm betting anything she cracks up laughing about it, when you're in that profession, ya better be able to laugh about it.
Did I tell you about the convo I had with an unreasonable family member of a patient last week?

I dont think I did. I think I told Dan, though.

Did I tell you about the convo I had with an unreasonable family member of a patient last week?

I dont think I did. I think I told Dan, though.

You did not sir.

Last night we had a thunder storm. Little rain, but heavy thunder. Which meant Ellie was freaked out. She spent the whole night pacing in the bedroom panting and no matter what we do could not be comforted. Poor GG tried to move to the couch to get her to relax a bit and come out and join her. It did not work well, but more importantly, GG has got to be exhausted.

I asked her to go back to bed this morning, but she is going to be so tired today.

Poor girls. Have you ever tried a thunder shirt for Ellie?

That sucks for the pup and GG.

On a serious note, my mom and others swear by that thunder jacket.

Sucks when the pups won't sleep. GG needs to take a break and a nap, she works way too hard

Last night we had a thunder storm. Little rain, but heavy thunder. Which meant Ellie was freaked out. She spent the whole night pacing in the bedroom panting and no matter what we do could not be comforted. Poor GG tried to move to the couch to get her to relax a bit and come out and join her. It did not work well, but more importantly, GG has got to be exhausted.

I asked her to go back to bed this morning, but she is going to be so tired today.

That sucks. My parent dog was the same way. Thunder and lightning were a torment for her.

Our dog does not like to go outside in the rain so the other night when I let him out before bed he apparently didn't go because I when I woke up he had left us a present on the kitchen floor.

My dog hates storms but rarely paces.. Just buries himself somewhere close to either me or my wife and waits it out.

That thunder shirt is crazy intriguing to me.

The Thunder shirt makes me think of this;

38382558.jpg

We got a Thunder shirt for our dog. Even if it's windy, he runs and hides under the desk, but he's a big baby. I think the shirt seems to have little effect if we put it on after the thunder starts. Benadryl works, though. Calms him down to the point where he'll actually lay down instead of just hunching over while shaking and drooling.

Here he is with his Thunder shirt hunched over in front of the TV because we wouldn't let him into the bedroom to get to the desk since now his thing is to pee when he's scared.
aqaqu9y3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back