2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Ouch Phil, coming back to earth. Bogey on 10 is not good, that's a fairly easy hole

nice approach from Phil there. Looking at 15ft for birdies there abouts.

Stenson goin internet golfer..... I got this shot, oh I mean I was just trying to chip it out

Rory's making 16 look easy. 16 is not​ easy. That green is ridiculously skinny.

I parred that hole! Man I was so stoked haha. No joke, there is NO room to hit it crooked on 16.

I'm loving the course so far. Its impressive to watch these guys carve up what looks like a bear of a course. Good to see the greens holding approaches.

Lets keep the camera on Cabrera's backside instead of showing where the ball landed Fox. Well done.

I'm sorry but I gotta agree with others, I'm tired of trying to push the agenda of courses looking like this. If a course does this right now there gonna go bankrupt cause no one will come to play it.

I find it a refreshing change from the cookie cutter tree lined fairways with 6 inch rough. ie Oakmont, Congressional etc.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am in complete agreement. I'd like to know if its objectors dislike is purely aesthetic or if its because its the US Open in particular. I like all manner of golf courses as long as they are well routed and thought out. I appreciate a great parkland course as much as a links style when they are done well. This course looks like a great and interesting test of golf. I dont care if its brown, its playing well and providing good competition conditions.

You would hit 400 yard drives here dude.

That would be fun, ha. Some of these fairways look fairly wide, which would be nice too.

I'm sorry but I gotta agree with others, I'm tired of trying to push the agenda of courses looking like this. If a course does this right now there gonna go bankrupt cause no one will come to play it.

More course for me then

yeah!!!

I try not to cheer against people/things, but I find it increasingly difficult not to root against Bubba. He's just.. Not likable.

Just for the shear anarchy it would create, I would love to see Bubba or IJP win. Haha

Great putt from PM!

Phils slams home another bird. Gets it right back

Phil is in the zone

I try not to cheer against people/things, but I find it increasingly difficult not to root against Bubba. He's just.. Not likable.

He really does seem to have some kind of "a$$hole aura" around him

Go Phil Go!!!

Or if you live in California its not an agenda, it is simply our reality. Courses out here have three options...obtain ground water rights, close the doors (happening a lot) or figure out ways to play the game on setups like Chambers.

I'm used to courses like this and WILL play Chambers one day, its high on my bucket list.

Totally agree. He's a child when he's not playing well, and he's kinda a douche in general otherwise.

Back