Spork vs Spoon Straw

It gives you a straw and a spoon. ; ) you can drink it if it's thin or scoop with the spoon if it's thick. Win-win.

Scoop a miniscule amount at a time. By the time you get done scooping with a straw spoon the thing is so melted you just drink it.

I'm going with the spork. My cleft lip was a not a birth defect, it's from the multiple times I have been sliced open by the spoon straw.

Priceless....:act-up:

Spork is awesome....but after spilling my cereal milk on me the other day..... spoon straw it is.

Apparently I need to hold judgement until I try a "good" spoon straw.

Spork.

Other than a slurpee, what use is a spoon straw? We could rid the world of all utensils and live off sporks i believe.

Spork all the way. the spoon straws never lasted long for me.

Spork all the way, spoon straws are good for illegal substances, and raising my blood pressure when with the amoun of goodness they provide in each movement. Spoon straws are nearly as efficient as a "balloon" wih a hole in it.

Spork definitely. Spoon straw is useless.... mediocre spoon, useless straw.

I bypass the spoon straw whenever I can, in favour of a regular straw when grabbing a slurpee.

Spork hands down.. The fact that the spoon straw comes in 6 different colors is proof it is trying to compensate for its inadequacy. :)

Spork by a landslide.

Spoon straws do a good job at one thing... and that is getting free 7-11 day slurpy all over my children. "Don't use the spoon portion" I tell them "its useless!" This just fueled their fervor for the worthless spoon end. Not to mention the fact that if the spoon portion is at the bottom of the beverage (slurpy) it creates an air gap making the beverage undrinkable.

Maybe just maybe one could be employed in a Culvers milk shake...it is just thick enough.

The spork on the other hand... pretty useful.

Spoon straw is a useless abomination. It's also a good way to cut yo lip.

Spoon straw is literally good for one thing ........flurries haha other than that it's spork all the way

Ive never even seen a spoon straw. How have I made it to 35.

spork its a no brainer its not even close.

Hate to disagree with Morgan but the spork is superior. I only use the spoon straw with a slurpee

These are two tools for completely different things. The spoon straw exists for slurpees. No other function. While a spark may be a tool that has more than couple uses, one of the is not in any way shape or form, to drink a slurpee with.

Like saying what's better, a crescent wrench or a phillips head screwdriver.

I have to back my girl Morgan. My vote is for the amazing Spoon Straw !

Can a spork suck up the last bit of nectar from the bottom of a large Slurpee? No !
Can a spoon straw do that? Yes !

Can a spork be used to core out the center of a fresh strawberry, to which you then stuff with ice cream and freeze? No !
Can a spoon straw do that? Yes ! (why do you think they call them straw berries?)

Can a spork be jammed together with other sporks to make a really long spork and then be used to siphon gas from your unsuspecting neighbors gas tank? No !
Can a spoon straw do that? Yes !

As you can see, the lowly spork is limited in its uses, whereas the spoon straw can be used for many things. These examples are but just a few of the amazing and wonderful things that can be done with the Spoon Straw.

The flimsy plastic spoon straw is not great and more times than not you will cut you mouth on the spoon, but if you buy a good spoon straw, they are far superior.

jeebus, woman! You seemed like a normal eater at breakfast in Vegas!

Im having to go with the Spork as well. I hate those spoon straws, they cant get those last few drops out of the cup with the stupid spoon but when you flip it over it cut your mouth and just ruins the joy of the drink, so just end up throwing it away and tipping the cup and drinking the last bit. Sporks can be used to eat dinner and then used just as well for desert.

The Spork always reminds me of school lunches so i guess i will go with straw spoon less bad experiences

Hmmmm, used the spoon straw yesterday for the first time in years, well actually since the last time I had a slurpee, which was years ago. Spoon straw is perfect for the slurpee

Back