Big Break Mexico (Spoilers)

Stefanie.....I grow fonder of you every episode.

Sorry, but Emily was the hottest by FAR!

Darren and I got our wish! Taylor is gunna autograph some pictures for us!

This is great, I loved seeing her playing with the SeeMore Si series tonight!

This is great, I loved seeing her playing with the SeeMore Si series tonight!

I tweeted her about it. She said she switched to a Scotty! Boooo! She can putt with whatever she wants I still love her lol.

I tweeted her about it. She said she switched to a Scotty! Boooo! She can putt with whatever she wants I still love her lol.

I saw some conversation about it, but we all know she will be back! SeeMore is just too good, but I agree I wasnt too focused on her putter!!

Haha that's awesome man. She continues to kill it. I'm hoping either her or Jay win it all.

Haha that's awesome man. She continues to kill it. I'm hoping either her or Jay win it all.

I'm pulling for her and Brent. I like Jay as well. Honestly I think Taylor is very very talented and not just a pretty face for the show. She's clutch as all heck.

There were a couple of very clutch long putts in that one challenge tonight

There were a couple of very clutch long putts in that one challenge tonight

No kidding. I would have been happy with any of them on that crazy green - probably even the one that went off the green.

Is it just me or does Chad seem like he plays to the camera all the time.

On a side note I have the shirt he was wearing, it came from Kohls, I love it!

My impression of Chad is that he's a massive tool, camera or not.

I don't like la la.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I think he will be the first one gone from Team Maya.

So one of us THP'ers may get to caddie for Taylor in Syracuse... #jealous

So one of us THP'ers may get to caddie for Taylor in Syracuse... #jealous

I'll do it. And take lots of pics just for you. Maybe give her a kiss on the cheek or something. :)

I'll do it. And take lots of pics just for you. Maybe give her a kiss on the cheek or something. :)
Sorry dude, must be 5'5" to ride that ride.

Sorry dude, must be 5'5" to ride that ride.

Hey, I'm 5'7". So there. I just saw the Twitter convo, and that's pretty awesome.

Hey, I'm 5'7". So there. I just saw the Twitter convo, and that's pretty awesome.
Super awesome, aside from the fact that I hate Jimmy now.

Haha just caught up. Not counting my chickens before they hatch, but the fingers and toes are most certainly crossed!

Haha just caught up. Not counting my chickens before they hatch, but the fingers and toes are most certainly crossed!

That would be awesome

Not sure we can be friends anymore! Thats great man! We expect lots of pics and autographs. She needs to be a THP member!

Not sure we can be friends anymore! Thats great man! We expect lots of pics and autographs. She needs to be a THP member!

I will certainly try to get her on the forum if everything works out. I will also be rocking my THP albatross club hat a few days if I end up caddying for her for the weekend.

Back