Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

I'm out for Top Golf... but It's a good time... you guys will like it there... And they serve some good local BEER!!!

I'm thinking 8-ish.

Annnnnndddddddd........

Count me in +1! Will be tight on timing for travels but I'd love to get in some extra time with you guys.

Awesome. Glad to hear it! Well have a cold one waiting for you.

Awesome. Glad to hear it! Well have a cold one waiting for you.

While I'll be just 4 days shy of turning 21, my dad can enjoy it!

Fair enough lol.

Blu - depends how my round goes.

I think I land at about 11:00, so...

Hawk, have we reached the TopGolf threshold?

Yes we have. Just need to get an email from them and we can get it booked up.

Going back through the thread...did we ever announce tee times? What time does the first group get heckled...i mean tee off at?

Going back through the thread...did we ever announce tee times? What time does the first group get heckled...i mean tee off at?

first post

11am sir.

By the way, if more people would like to join us on Friday, please speak up. Anybody and everybody is welcome, even if you don't want to play.

Tee times start at 11:00, but people will typically be at the range/course by at least 10:00. GG usually has to post a time or send a PM to keep some THPers from getting there near dawn.

No one heckles at the first tee. That is all saved for the range while warming up and for the dinner afterwards.

Tee times start at 11:00, but people will typically be at the range/course by at least 10:00. GG usually has to post a time or send a PM to keep some THPers from getting there near dawn.

No one heckles at the first tee. That is all saved for the range while warming up and for the dinner afterwards.

I plan on being there earlier than that. That way if people want to demo anything in my bag, I won't be rushed.

10am is damn near lunch time. I'm thinking 9 or so. As for the range, I plan on taking practice swings while pretending to hit all kinds of balls.

I am thinking I will leave by 7am, that way i should get there between 9-10 depending on construction....just wondering if I should leave earlier.

I am thinking I will leave by 7am, that way i should get there between 9-10 depending on construction....just wondering if I should leave earlier.

I am leaving Appleton at 8. I think afternoon tee times on Fri are at 1:30

I'm figuring a 530 est departure from my house puts me and mapleleafdan there 830-9 depending on traffic.

My thought would be to lean closer to 9:00 than 10:00. Time flies when you are on the range with a bunch of THPers. I suspect I'll be there on the earlier side since I'll be going over with Team TopHawk (HawkTop? HawkDog?)

I can tell you guys that with a 11am start time, us and the THP Tour Van will most likely not be ready until 9:30am as far as being set up, having equipment out, being ready for check in, etc.

My thought would be to lean closer to 9:00 than 10:00. Time flies when you are on the range with a bunch of THPers. I suspect I'll be there on the earlier side since I'll be going over with Team TopHawk (HawkTop? HawkDog?)

Team ComingInSecondAtBest

KaBoom! We've got to be close enough now. Especially if Dan's girlfriend is coming and he pays for her (and he will, or we will shame him into doing it -- it's the right thing to do).

What if Dan pays for his girlfriend twice? I'm pretty sure we can make that happen. After all, only a real cheapo would only pay for his lady once at TopGolf.

We're full but maybe i can talk her into being the cheerleader :p

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Here's who I have for Top Golf:

JB
Hawk
thetopdogg
ATLGolfer
blugold
bhilln
tpluff
tpluff's dad
dleavitt
manlai

We're going to plan on 8pm. Cost is going to be $24, which includes $20 for the bay and $4 for the service fee. This is going to be payable in cash to me or JB, since we have to pay upfront for the group. Guys, I love you all, but please don't leave us hanging here. Plan on having the money to pay when you get there and PLEASE show up if you say you are going to. Since we are booking this as a party, which guarantees our spot, we have to pay as a group.

Cash bar and food. The only thing they ask is that each bay (5 people) operate as one tab. My advice is to bring cash to pay, because figuring it out any other way will be a pain in your behind.

Now that that stuff is out of the way, let me say I'm excited! We'll have a couple hours to hit some balls, play some games, and have some drinks - all from the third level terrace.

Back