The death of Miyazaki?

All the more reason to hold onto my modest collection.

Everyone I've let hit my Kusala White 72 just loves it.

Is that the shaft I hit in the Bio Cell at NoBel on #12 that I just absolutely smashed? If so, then yes, amazing shaft.

Is that the shaft I hit in the Bio Cell at NoBel on #12 that I just absolutely smashed? If so, then yes, amazing shaft.
Yep, that's her.

Its a shame IFC has to die like this. Probably the most useful tool in the shaft industry.

Yep, that's her.

Its a shame IFC has to die like this. Probably the most useful tool in the shaft industry.

As others have said in this thread, IFC is something that other companies should have learned from. It seems wildly backwards for companies to continue slapping "stiff" and "regular" on shafts when there is so much more info available, and Miyazaki found an intuitive way to show it.

Shame to see such a quality company go like this. Still have the B. Asha 4S in my driver and the hybrid shaft is in all my hybrids.

Like a lot of us, I'm sorry to see this happen. IFC is a very good system. I've always thought the artistry on there offering was neat.
I've like what I tried from them: the C. Kua in hybrids and I game the JDL in my driver. That combo works like a charm for me. Gets the spin down with a nice boring trajectory.

I have 4 of their shafts from various Cleveland off the rack clubs. Have always wanted to try one of their driver shafts but have never gotten to it. Sad to see this.

JM

This is one shaft company I've never tried. I might need to read up and see what fits and track one down.

I game the JDL in my driver. That combo works like a charm for me. Gets the spin down with a nice boring trajectory.

What's your swing speed ?

What's your swing speed ?

Average is 100. Usually 97 on the low end and gets up to 103. Highest I've hit with any control is 105.7.
Spent lots of time on sims this winter and kept good track of my numbers.
The JDL kicks almost perfect for me. The Black Tie is almost as good, just a lower launch and I can miss it easier. I get better rollout with it. BT might be my windy day/dry fairway shaft.

Last edited:
I really like my B Asha. Sad to see this happen before I've had a chance to try some of their other offerings.

Uphill battle for them and my impression was that it was made worse with the Cleveland connection, both on Tour and in the marketplace.

Too bad because they had some real winners.

I still have a B Asha, Kusala Black, and I think a White laying around that I might off soon. Them being a stock shaft for Cleveland woods was great for us gear heads, but I don't think it was viewed that way in the general public.

I loved the c.Kua and JDL (I just need to get them in the right flex but the feel was amazing).

What a shame. The Kusala Indigo is so sweet. B asha is a good shaft as well.

Wow - this sucks. All the retailers have seemed to be running out of stock, was hoping they would have something new coming to replace the Kusala line but appears not. Thanks for posting.

I don't like when consumers have less options. I never games a Miyazaki. I never found one I liked, but I know plenty of people that did.

Wow - this sucks. All the retailers have seemed to be running out of stock, was hoping they would have something new coming to replace the Kusala line but appears not. Thanks for posting.
The update for the Kusala line was the B.Asha line.

I thought the Asha replaced the C Kua line ?

B.Asha technically placed Kusala and C. Kua stood on its own and was expanded to hybrids, irons and wedges.

Back