what on your head when you play?

rollin

"Just playin golf pally"
Reaction score
Handicap
Baseball tyoe of cap, Visor, some other sort of cap/hat or nothing?

I am probably in the minority with this as I dont wear anything unless it is sunny. I prefer a visor when i do wear something. But I am losing some hair :( and the visor can look a bit funny to me sometimes (although it probably doesnt and is more in my mind) so I am trending towards the baseball hat a bit more often nowadays. But again, when no sun or mostly cloudy I prefer nothing at all.

I dont even wear hats at all aside from golf. Unless talking cold winter type of hat that then becomes a bit of a necessity. I dont like hats worn inside especially in restaraunts or during dinner at home. I am a bit old fasion and find it a bit disrespectful but thats a whole other topic i guess. But for golf my choice its nothing and then a visor usually is my second choice for sun blocking.

THP hat...Every time I play.
Moved to Golf Style section

BiO Cell cap. Have one in grey, white, and blue.

Hat or Visor. Doesn't matter much to me. It's always either a golf brand or a THP hat.

Typically a hat, but I'll mix in a visor here and there.

hat all the time unless im playing a twilight round then nothing

THP hat...Every time I play.
Moved to Golf Style section

Sorry about that, thanks for the move.

Anyway, i'd rather just have nothing on my head. I guess it makes me feel a bit closed in and probably is the same reason i prefer a visor over a hat if I do ware something.

Prefer to wear nothing but the lack of hair on my dome will no longer allow that. Wear a SeeMore or Mizuno hat.

Used to be any number of ball caps. Bit lately with a recent skin cancer scare I've gone to a Tilley Safari style hat more often.

It may look dorky but it keeps the peace at home :)

Baseball style hat, almost always a white one. Can't wear I visor or I burn the dome.

Baseball Style hat

Ball hat of some variety. Visors are out, because sunburn on the top of the head is a painful, distressing thing.
Used to have an old Greg Norman "Shark" hat, but I just found it too large.

I'll play without a hat in May or October, but not often.

baseball hat. always.

Baseball cap or sometimes a visor. When it's cold I'll wear a knit cap/beanie/toque/whatever the hell you call it haha

Baseball hat every time

Already had some skin cancer problems so some type of broad brim unless it's cloudy.

Huge bubba style Sneds style visor. Bridgestone white.

If not a ball cap some form have about 200 to choose from

Baseball cap unless it's cold - then a beanie. White preferrably.

Baseball cap for me, like hawk I will occasionally go with the beanie when it is cold.

THP Visor for me

I own nothing but THP hats (three plus one visor), hats I received from THP events (2 taylormade, 4 bridgestone), or hats given to me by other THPers (Live Lucky in THP green). I rotate them cyclically.

I have a plethora of TM flex flit hats along with a few Adidas. Adidas does a tent sale in my area once or twice a year and I can pick up some of the xxl size flex fits. Most brands like titleist only have a l/xl option and those are pretty snug. I did have a flat bill that was my actual fitted size, but it got really dirty as those don't breathe as well as my flex fits.

I'm a sweathog so I usually go visor/hat in an 80/20 split.

I like my THP hat too much to get it all sweaty and nasty from playing. Prefer to wear it when I'm it & about.

Flat bills. Just for the haters. :angel:

Back