what on your head when you play?

Went several years not wearing anything until last year started wearing a black Puma hat. Thinking about picking up another hat to have as well.

Titleist ballmarker cap or Roger Federer hat

baseball cap

This one right now.

yje3emym.jpg

71%2BLBx0RHkL._UX466_.jpg

White or Black

Cleveland Golf baseball style cap

Used to be a cap all the time. The past year or so, I play with nothing (except sunscreen) on my head.

Sometimes I have one of the Cool-Towels on my head/shoulders throughout the round.

THP hat and oakley xljs

The majority of the time, I wear nothing. I shave my head, so I do not want a ridiculous tan line!

A golf cap or ball cap with team logo. No visors for me. Have worn fedora style golf hat before.

Virtually always a ball cap. It might be THP, BoSox, golf club, military or equipment logo.

Being in sunny Florida I should wear something with broader coverage but I am stubborn (and son say not too bright).

Typically a visor, my fave is the UnderArmour visor from Darlington CC which I play often. When it starts getting chilly out (anything typically under 55F), I'll switch to a knit cap which can cover my ears. I can usually play year round, as it doesn't snow/ice down here that much, so I'm only limited by how much I can tolerate the "cold" (my blood has thinned considerably from my years living in Buffalo, NY), and that is measured by how cold my ears get.

A golf cap everytime

Bucket style hat. I want to keep my ears from getting sunburned.
If I am playing in the evening, visor.

Golf hat 90% of the time. The rest of the time would be a visor/bucket hat/ or a knit hat.

Only wear ball caps and they have to be flex fit. I HATE adjustable caps.

I would love to wear a visor but my balding head says no. I will be wearing my grey and white THP ball cap this weekend.
Wish I had a THP bucket hat....Hey josh that's a hint :p

Prefer to wear nothing but the lack of hair on my dome will no longer allow that. Wear a SeeMore or Mizuno hat.

Something that matches!

Hat. I'm bald at 35 so total coverage is a must.

Plus in all honesty i think visors look pretty ridiculous.

Funny.. playing baseball growing up, I had a baseball hat on all time. Now that I am bald, got to fight me to wear one.

So usually I am wearing a lot of sunscreen but making a conscience effort to wear baseball hats again - THP or Adidas..

Always a hat. I have a couple of hundred so there is really no special one for me. No THP hats though. I'm keeping all of mine new and un-worn.

Back