THP Divot Repair Tool by Evolve Golf

Not that I need any more tees or divot repair tools, but I will justify this order by the club holder effect...lol

FWIW, one of the nicest courses in Atlanta recommends this type of divot repair tool over any others. Have played it twice and the course is always immaculate so I trust their judgement.

Order places!

I bought 5 boxes of tees when they came back into the store--all 3.25" that I like for my driver.

So I added two boxes of 2.75" tees to my collection that I can use with my fairway woods. That's all I have to do for the divot repair tool?

I bought 5 boxes of tees when they came back into the store--all 3.25" that I like for my driver.

So I added two boxes of 2.75" tees to my collection that I can use with my fairway woods. That's all I have to do for the divot repair tool?

Correct, the first 100 people to buy a box of tees will get a divot repair tool with their order.

Really, really stupid question as I haven't purchased tees in years... but is a standard tee you'd grab near the starter the 2.75?

I am not 100% sure on this, but I believe it's the 2.75" ones.

I believe GG is correct. I measured some of my tees to make sure I ordered the right size, they all came in at 2.75".

I believe GG is correct. I measured some of my tees to make sure I ordered the right size, they all came in at 2.75".

thanks both... I realized after asking I could have just walked to the garage to measure. Must be Monday brain

It'll come down to personal preference. The key is, with the lines on them, regardless of size, once you find the height you like, you'll be as consistent as ever. I use the 3.25" for my driver and the 2.75" for my fairway wood, but honestly, I could interchange them and not miss a beat.

I'm maxing out with 5 boxes, 3ea 2.75 and 2ea 3.25!! I just ran out of my THP tees about a week ago. I got some Epoch tees at Dick's last week, but these have the THP logo on it. Plus someone usually asks me for a tee every now and again. I also gave a couple away to vendors that take me out when I talk to them about THP and all the great things this site does for it's members. They all tell me they will check it out, but I don't know how many people actually get on or become members.

Nice. Was just thinking last night that I needed some more tees anyways.

The belt photo is classic. Man I need to come up with something great

Arm = twisted

As if I needed another excuse...order submitted.

Did not really need them but like some others I decided to take advantage of the divot tool offer, ordered 2 packs. Thanks THP.

Got mine too. These will be new for me since I've always used wood tees, excited to try!

If you use these in a typical golf course they will last forever!! I use mine in a course with clay soil that gets hard as a rock. Even with these tough plastic tees, sometimes it is difficult to get the tee into the ground. Due to being so hard and tight packed, I'll break one every now and again, but if you use them in regular soil, I've never seen one break. These are great tees, made even better with the green and the THP Logo.

Should already have 1 box on the way and now have another box coming soon. Looking forward to that divot repair tool. Thanks THP.

I've been interested in this divot tool since the first pics. Order submitted so now I have a bunch more 2.75 THP tees to "accidently" leave behind.

ygygavan.jpg

Just received these today. I guess I ordered a few days to early.

Just received these today. I guess I ordered a few days to early.
What's another box? I'm up to 7. Eventually they will sell out, and like I did last time, you'll end up giving a few away to newer THPers who didn't get a chance to purchase them while they were around.

Just placed my order. It's tee time!

Sounds good.

Back