2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like in Vegas....only talk about what you won....never about what you lost before that. Ha! Still salty in my book my man!

Wednesday is going to be an absolute blast. This is a round I have been looking forward to for weeks.

You'll be lucky to get one total!! Then again, we may have to take down team T2Green

I'll take what I can get then! Yea, father/son teams tend to be a little dangerous from what I've experienced.

All the bags that have gone up today look great.. .Gonna love media day seeing all the sponsors so well represented!!

Wednesday is going to be an absolute blast. This is a round I have been looking forward to for weeks.

Well since we aren't teeing it up together and never have, I hope we can kill some time in the range catching up.

Well since we aren't teeing it up together and never have, I hope we can kill some time in the range catching up.

I will play a round with you in 2013 my friend. Mark my words.

We've got ATL, Vegas, Ultimate Club Testing weekend.. It's GOING to happen, and I can't wait.

The cobra bags look absolutely amazing. This is not a slight on anyone else's bag but they are stocked full of goodies.
MikeDean I'm loving that set of clubs you got there and Wake, my Callaway brother. Your bag almost looks as good as mine.

I will play a round with you in 2013 my friend. Mark my words.

We've got ATL, Vegas, Ultimate Club Testing weekend.. It's GOING to happen, and I can't wait.

Same group in the Atl, same foursome anyway. It's been a long time coming.

A Dan shooting his PB a week before the MC scares the carp outta me. Way to go buddy! I hope it carries over.

Game is in a great place. Going to play Atlanta National tomorrow with my coach to work on Driving the ball and Course Management.

Oh, and here's my full bag:
446e10b2eb5111e2a4cb22000a9e0859_7.jpg

Impressive stuff in here with full bags and a PB fired off tonight. Keep it rolling guys.

Full bags, Canadan shooting PB. This is what makes this final week before the event so good...

A Dan shooting his PB a week before the MC scares the carp outta me. Way to go buddy! I hope it carries over.

Game is in a great place. Going to play Atlanta National tomorrow with my coach to work on Driving the ball and Course Management.

Sweet setup bro!

Have a great round man! Bag is looking awesome.

More bridgestone goodies coming tomorrow!!

I thought about shooting my PB but I figured I'd wait for myrtle to shoot it. Hahaha can't wait to play some GOLF!!! I have never been so excited about playing before. Gonna be such an awesome week. And it's so close!

I thought about shooting my PB but I figured I'd wait for myrtle to shoot it. Hahaha can't wait to play some GOLF!!! I have never been so excited about playing before. Gonna be such an awesome week. And it's so close!

I hope you're saving it up dude, because I want to see it first hand!!! Sounds like you're going nuclear with that driver too, which I can't wait to witness.

Just caught up on a dozen pages or so....

It's gettin' serious up in here!

GREAT looking bags, too.

MC banter is the best.

I hope you're saving it up dude, because I want to see it first hand!!! Sounds like you're going nuclear with that driver too, which I can't wait to witness.

Drivers been the worst part of my game recently. Think I got it straightened out. Rest of my game has been amazing.

Drivers been the worst part of my game recently. Think I got it straightened out. Rest of my game has been amazing.

Awesome to hear bro. I read epic match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back