The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Oh Harry, #TeamRemedial or #TeamRedemption, whatever you want us to be known as, just know we are coming after you, the #ZooCrew, and that championship belt.

And so it begins. Nine spots open. Nine joining the fight for redemption.

I'm ready. Are you?

Hell Yeah I'm ready! I've been working on my game and fitness! I'll be more than ready if my name is called!

Here we go again!

Heck yeah , Its almost Grandaddy Time !

Loving the opportunity to be a part of #TeamRedemption with#CaptainJMan

Oh YES, now that's the way to combat post Masters blues! Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

Looking forward to trying to land a spot on Team Redemption!

The Redeem Team, love it. Let's get THP in the winners circle. Last year was a great step, but I have a feeling Jman is going to lead us to the promise land.

Oh to have bragging rights for an entire year, just think about that.

Awesome news on a Monday morning. Can't wait for the contests to begin!

#Redemption

I'm saving vacation days this year on the slim chance I can get into the Grandaddy!

If you're not chomping at the bit to get into The Grandaddy, you should be.

Chomping might be tame for how much I want to be in this.

Man how exciting is this?? If you're not dying to get into this event there is something really really wrong with you and you need your pulse checked!! Jman and his team will finally taken that belt!

I just hope they can get a tailor available for JMan before December. They can't have that belt looking ill fitting in pictures, it would ruin the celebration.

I'm saving vacation days this year on the slim chance I can get into the Grandaddy!
I already know I don't have enough, but if I get in then screw it, I'll just borrow from next year hahaha

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Who says The Masters is the official start to the golf season.

Seems to me The Grandaddy III Official Thread is.

I think you are ready and will do a bang up job brother.
And so it begins. Nine spots open. Nine joining the fight for redemption.

I'm ready. Are you?

50982379.jpg

Bring on the #ZooCrew

sweeeeet. 10 open spots and bigger and better. cant wait for the fun to start. if chosen i am ready to rep Team Redemption and help captain Jman bring home the belt.

I just hope they can get a tailor available for JMan before December. They can't have that belt looking ill fitting in pictures, it would ruin the celebration.

James strikes me as the guy who drapes the belt over his shoulder with style

The-Rock-New-WWE-Championship-Belt-2013.jpg

This event is just magical. Can't wait to follow along with the process whether as a competitor or as a supporter.

This sounds absolutely incredible!

I can't wait for this and desperately want to be on #TeamRedemption !

Team Redemption! Looking forward to the contests!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! The Grandaddy is back... and bigger and better than before! Redemption is near boys! Redemption is near!

Happy to see this getting started!

Love the new team name, very fitting. Looking forward to seeing Captain Jman and his team of redemptioners come together.

Back