What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot%2012_zpstfnm2qaa.png

I need it.

that's great, not an apparel but I just ordered Golfzon's swing analyzer from Amazon. Never tried swing kind of analyzer thing before but quite excited to try them out.
hope it will improve my swing though.

Well I blind bought a pair of Adidas Tour 360 X in Black/White to rock at Legacy. Sweet right?

Nope. 10.5 Wide fits like a freaking 9...WTF. I know its bad on me for blind buying a pair of shoes (stupid) but I have 2 other pairs of Adidas 10.5 that fit great.

Went to a Lands End this weekend while with my wife at the mall. They had a bunch of breathable, whicking, polos on sale for $9.99 (normally $28.99). Perfect for hot summer golf days. Was able to pick up a few new colors to through into the rotation.

Also picked up a couple new UA hats at Lids.

Well I blind bought a pair of Adidas Tour 360 X in Black/White to rock at Legacy. Sweet right?

Nope. 10.5 Wide fits like a freaking 9...WTF. I know its bad on me for blind buying a pair of shoes (stupid) but I have 2 other pairs of Adidas 10.5 that fit great.

Adidas swung and missed on their sizing this year, I used to love knowing a 12.5 would fit perfectly and now some 13 are too tight. I hate it when companies switch up their sizing.

Picked up an orange Adidas polo off the clearance rack at dicks today for $17.

Call me a Homer, fanboy, whatever you will... But I'm going to add a couple of the striped UA shirts soon, I really like the look and feel a lot of the ones I tried on at Academy last week.

Call me a Homer, fanboy, whatever you will... But I'm going to add a couple of the striped UA shirts soon, I really like the look and feel a lot of the ones I tried on at Academy last week.

I will call you awesome because the UA stuff rocks

UA outlet down here that's worth checking out some time.

ok...fanboy...homer

oh and I love UA shirts as well, only have 1 or 2 but hope to secure some more soon

Want this one (what Jason Day was wearing yesterday) pretty bad in the grey.

$_35.JPG
I liked it as well. When I first saw it I thought North Face had gotten into golf

Travis Mathews joins the rotation

The Bradley
9d96ab208ddc954c14589bf285f7f9d6.jpg

Carl Spackler
7b7cff8fbc18c03ed22171a5a47bfab4.jpg

And the Balboa
506680b32264b2e8fe897d3168034d80.jpg

This is pretty tame for many of you but it's a big step "out there" for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A quick update to say I love the fabric used in these shirts. I often wear Nike / Adidas synthetic (?) polos. These feel so much better against the skin. Also, I notice yesterday while playing in heat that I never felt moisture, so they do a great job wicking wetness away from the body too.

I trend end toward cheap with all things golf gear, and typically only buy when things go on sale. TM may become an exception to that rule.

Golf Galaxy has a 50% off sale.. Got this pull over for $20..

b989e3b5f880842092130fcad832b78d.jpg

nice score!

Golf Locker just sent out an email for Nike's fall collection. That's gunna hurt the wallet.

Golf Locker just sent out an email for Nike's fall collection. That's gunna hurt the wallet.
I noticed they have Tiger Woods Open Championship golf shirts. The strange thing is there are 4 different shirts.

I guess he changed shirts at the turn for the two rounds he played...?

Sorry, I like Tiger, but couldn't help myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I noticed they have Tiger Woods Open Championship golf shirts. The strange thing is there are 4 different shirts.

I guess he changed shirts at the turn for the two rounds he played...?

Sorry, I like Tiger, but couldn't help myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey he played there Tuesday and Wednesday too

I saw the same one today at Dicks on the 50% off rack. Unfortunately they claimed it was misplaced and wouldn't honor the sale. Bummer.

Nice pick up! Got the exact same one at Golf Galaxy on clearance as well about a week ago.

That clearance sale had stuff for dirt cheap!

I saw the same one today at Dicks on the 50% off rack. Unfortunately they claimed it was misplaced and wouldn't honor the sale. Bummer.

That is interesting. I picked up a Nike pullover same time I picked up the UA at Golf Galaxy. They were on the same rack but at the register they told me it the Nike was misplaced. They gave me the additional % off anyways. Since both are part of same ownership in would think their policies/practices would be consistent.

Added the Folds of Honor belt from Nextbelt. I love it

Oh... I didn't need to see that Christian. That's pretty sharp looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back