I have a tee time booked at Sewailo on Saturday, July 18th at 12:50. Myself and Paladin are playing and would love for 2 more to join us. Let me know and I will put you down if you are interested.

Is Sun City Grand 55+? Nice golf course is important, but want a nice neighborhood with good amenities as well. And not in the vicinity... I want the course in my back yard.

I think it is 55+ and there are tons of houses on all 4 of the courses.

I think it is 55+ and there are tons of houses on all 4 of the courses.

Thanks for the reply... I'm only 40, so no 55+ for me yet

We still have an opening on Saturday at Sewailo for anyone interested in joining me and Paladin.

I'm bumping this, because I think it might be one of the best courses in Tucson. Let's Periscope the whole round alternating through people's phones. I'm pondering renting a golf board.

I'm bumping this, because I think it might be one of the best courses in Tucson. Let's Periscope the whole round alternating through people's phones. I'm pondering renting a golf board.

Golfboard sounds pretty epic.

I wish I could go but I need to be home by 3. Have fun

I tried to pull this one off ... just could not get stars to align ... the resort was sold out as well.

Enjoy!

Enjoy Saturday, gents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone have any connections with TPC Scottsdale? I'm staying with my wife at the Fairmont Aug 7-9 and want to play on the 8th. I think it was around $110 per person which is a bit steep for me but what the heck! I'll do it. Anyone game?

As it sits right now I might be able to make it. I thought the price was around the $50 range this time of year? I did not check though and I have not played there this year.

Will let you know as it closer.

I took this from the another thread ...

"Might have to find some more courses around Tucson to get to before shoulder season starts making the place expensive again"

Lets get something on books ... August 15th weekend or the 22nd? Thoughts?

22nd is open for me.

I may be out until about Labor Day. Start my new job Monday, so I have to wait awhile for my schedule to clear up.

22 I could possibly do. I am working that AM, so it depends where and when.

So I'm flying to Phoenix Sky Harbor on Thursday night for a job interview the next morning and am staying until Sunday afternoon. Thinking about bringing the clubs...anyone in the area playing Friday afternoon or Saturday?

So I'm flying to Phoenix Sky Harbor on Thursday night for a job interview the next morning and am staying until Sunday afternoon. Thinking about bringing the clubs...anyone in the area playing Friday afternoon or Saturday?

You getting that job at TM?

Lol turned that one down. This is for something else.

I could be up for a round Sat noonish - I work until 11 AM.
Where are you staying?

Let me get back to you though...the wife might be joining me on the trip and she doesn't play golf. Might be a sight seeing adventure after all. Sorry for possibly getting your hopes up lol. Darn wife! Lol

How do you natives like living in Arizona? I feel pretty confident that this interview will go well and will require my wife and I to move from Detroit to Phoenix. Neither of us have ever been to even the state let alone the city. I see the weather is reaching 110* these days...how is that? Any insight is greatly appreciated as this will be the first major life change to us. We have no family or friends in the area so it's pretty scary stuff.

Not a native of Az, but I have been here about 9 years ... I grew up on the Texas coast, lived in New England briefing ... and I love it here. I will admit its not for everyone. Sure beats humidity and snow ...

Back