2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

That sounded terrible Phil

It's amazing how he can't hit a draw with the driver anymore. Hell of a recovery though

Yeah totally strange how he lost it completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rory with another 2-footer for birdie.

Yeah totally strange how he lost it completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope it doesn't go off the rails now. He's hit it great today. And how do they let the OMFG from him through on the replay?

So we've gone from saying there's no way he's making the cut to saying he had easy conditions to now flaming the first blemish of his round. This thread makes me lol

Nice tiger approach

Great shot by Tiger after he takes his medicine after the drop kick

Rory with a push slice but still in decent position at 16

So we've gone from saying there's no way he's making the cut to saying he had easy conditions to now flaming the first blemish of his round. This thread makes me lol

I can't speak for everyone, but I wasn't flaming his shot... Just his commentary

What a chip with the FW from Serg

Rory's only hope was hitting the pin really.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

After that tee shot, Tiger has a birdie putt. Just crazy to think about. Impressive recovery.

And he freaking drains it. Wow.

I can't speak for everyone, but I wasn't flaming his shot... Just his commentary

The post wasn't about any one person in particular. Just in general. The haters will hate and jump on every wrong move. Myself and the rest of the "fanboys" will get overly excited at a chance at birdie. Nothing wrong with either. Just glad there's room for both sides in here lol

Awesome birdie recovery by el tigre

What a birdie!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

There's the emotion

Somewhere Mward just finished...Grabbed the Kleenex and is ready for the next hole.

Great putt by tiger!

Tiger fist pumpin!!!!

And there is a modified Tiger fist pump.

Do it TW!

Got to admit that was a world class recovery, well done.

Back