2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

That fat lady started singing for DJ

Tiger beating himself with the putter grip like Adrian Peterson would.

Bad bogey for Tiger to finish the round. Needed a much better back 9. -6 is too far back to win but it's still great to see him playing well and on the leaderboard at a major. Hopefully he plays well tomorrow and builds on this week going forward.

Great shot by Jordan at 12. Looking at -16

Spieth with a nice dart on 12

You know, I've never been much of a fan of the way Tiger ignores his fans after his rounds, but I was surprised earlier in the week to see him laughing and joking around during practice rounds and I just saw him give a kid a high five after he made that bogey. Maybe his elitist attitude has been knocked down a bit with these struggles and he is starting to appreciate the people who root for him, even after all of his recent issues.

I'm actually impressed.

Tiger beating himself with the putter grip like Adrian Peterson would.
That actually made me LOL for real.

Birdie at 12. Jordan now at -16. Looking solid. Heading into the getable par 5 13th!

I'd like to see Phil get in the final group. C'mon Lefty!

They need to honestly look at the setup in the masters . These scores are way to low , a birdie barrage . Maybe narrow the fairways , deeper rough or throttle back the ball . It's fun to watch low scores , but this is a major . And a major should be a difficult challenge . This is almost like a everyday tourney score wise

I was hoping to see someone with in 3 strokes.

With it being Spieth, I'm ok with the domination. Chasing historical numbers, how far does he push the record. Feels like we are watching the next great American win his first of probably many majors.

They need to honestly look at the setup in the masters . These scores are way to low , a birdie barrage . Maybe narrow the fairways , deeper rough or throttle back the ball . It's fun to watch low scores , but this is a major . And a major should be a difficult challenge . This is almost like a everyday tourney score wise

These are scores they haven't seen in 17 years. I think you can write it off to the soft course and no wind unless it becomes an annual thing.

I was hoping to see someone with in 3 strokes.

I said yesterday I thought he was going to break -18 and run away with it. There's still time but I don't think it's happening. It would be nice to see it get a little tighter before the end of the day but it's going to be tough.

Casey hamming it up for the camera......

take away Spieth's score & it's in the ball park for the normal scores each year

With it being Spieth, I'm ok with the domination. Chasing historical numbers, how far does he push the record. Feels like we are watching the next great American win his first of probably many majors.

Im not opposed to the win, just was hoping for fireworks. Plus if it doesnt go his way (which I would be shocked), it would be an epic collapse and I dont want to see that necessarily.

Im not opposed to the win, just was hoping for fireworks. Plus if it doesnt go his way (which I would be shocked), it would be an epic collapse and I dont want to see that necessarily.

Oh, I agree, I don't want to see him collapse, but it looks like history or epic collapse are the two story lines left...both of which are better than Sunday afternoon last year.

Man did he pull the string on that one.

Not playing like normal. Lots of rain here in Georgia the last 4 weeks. Course much wetter and more receptive than normal. Not much that can be done in those circumstance. Don't take this for a "normal" year at ANGC.

Those are the sexiest shots in golf IMO.

Dude tell me something good. Jordan is killing it, can't take that away. The rest are chasing. Conditions being what they are. Scoring is where it needs to be. The scores take absolutely nothing away from the beauty of the major or AUgusta National. Is the cup half empty or half full?

Wow....

Back