Golf Survey - Asking For Your Assistance

I'll have to try again later. It kicked me back to the beginning after watching the video on my phone and cleared all my answers.

lot of repetitiveness in the survey, not including the bug with the last page. I hope they were looking for honest feedback...because I love they work with THP, but they're not my preferred tee.

I completed the survey. I don't think I've ever used these tees. I'll have to buy some once/if they're available at the THP store.

Done.....I think. Survey ending wasn't "clean". No submit button. Next took me back to first question.

They are great tees, but that survey was pretty bad. Had to do it 3 times...
And if they are going to keep the sweet spot system, they need to update their site.
It is WAY out of date.

done, had the submit issue, i use epoch

Done earlier, and had the last page submit issues. Only time I use wood tees is on the range, and that's because I bought a bag of 1,000 shortly before buying my THP epoch tees. I do still use wood tees for my irons because I kept losing the little stubby epoch ones.

Done, hope it helps!!

Done, glad to help.

Done. I use Epoch tees already.

Done!!

Work computer blocked the survey, will complete it from home tonight.

Got mine all done, love me some Epoch Tee's especially the THP ones

Done. The submit button is acting wonky. It clears out your answers on the final page and doesn't tell you if your survey is actually complete. Tried twice with same results.

ETA: Leaving everything blank let it go through ... oh well, guess they don't need my personal info anyways.

There were three different final pages of the survey. One for sometime use of Epoch tees, one for exclusive, one for user of other tees.
Goofy that all three come up for each survey.

And...done.

I love Epoch tees, and with my six boxes I'm pretty sure I'm set for a while with their durability.

Completed, I'm happy to do almost any survey to help the golf industry.

There were three different final pages of the survey. One for sometime use of Epoch tees, one for exclusive, one for user of other tees.
Goofy that all three come up for each survey.

Agreed, the last three pages are confusing. As mentioned up thread, we are working diligently with the survey provider to correct the skip logic. We will have an updated version of the survey up very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. A great many thanks to each of the THP members that have completed the survey, I can confirm that we have received your survey responses and that they are invaluable to us! If you have not yet taken the survey, hold off taking the survey until we post an updated link to a revised version of the survey.

If you have not yet taken the survey, hold off taking the survey until we post an updated link to a revised version of the survey.

Awwwwww I'm sitting here in the airport with nothing but time wanting to take the THP survey!!

Done. Have never used these, but they seem interesting for sure

Thanks for your feedback. The survey logic error was corrected. The survey link is now active. If you had an issue taking the survey earlier please see if it works for you now.

Done. I already use this tee with the Callaway branding on them.

Thanks for your feedback. The survey logic error was corrected. The survey link is now active. If you had an issue taking the survey earlier please see if it works for you now.

It works but just says "next" or "previous" in Chrome with no submit.

survey.jpg

Can the folks that already use the Epoch tees enlighten us that dont as to why they do? Curious minds would like to know.

Edit: I dug through both of my bags and found a few of the Epoch tees as I'm always picking up tees especially when walking a round. I'll give them a shot and see if they at least last longer than the others.

Last edited:
Back