Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I are celebrating paying off our mortgage yesterday. Our goal when we moved to California 17 years ago was to be completely debt free by age 50 and we made it by 25 days!:bananadance:

That's incredible, congrats to you guys.

We should have mortgage paid off by the time I'm 45 (cars currently paid off) but I know that CA mortgages are no joke.

Look forward to when I can celebrate this achievement, enjoy it man!

My wife and I are celebrating paying off our mortgage yesterday. Our goal when we moved to California 17 years ago was to be completely debt free by age 50 and we made it by 25 days! Now I have more money for golf clubs!:act-up:

Now that is awesome!!!! Congrats!

Lee and I are celebrating 23 years of marriage this weekend. Actual date is Feb 29. We've decided to go to dinner tomorrow night with the kids. Hitting Bond 45, which is a nice treat for all of us. Pretty fortunate to have found a person that was able to see the good through the smoke and mirrors.

Lee and I are celebrating 23 years of marriage this weekend. Actual date is Feb 29. We've decided to go to dinner tomorrow night with the kids. Hitting Bond 45, which is a nice treat for all of us. Pretty fortunate to have found a person that was able to see the good through the smoke and mirrors.

2 fabulous people that I have the privilege to call friends.
Congratulations Lee and Kevin!

Well done for 23 years friend. Here is to the next 23 as well

So far it is my only definite wingding for 2015 also. Hope that changes, but if not we always have the great times the "getherings" bring!

You know what? I am totally satisfied with this being my only gig until Fall and we will do it gain! :blob:

Two of my favorite people on here! Congrats and give the pretty little Lady a hug from Uncle Gray :D

Congrats Kevin and Lee, happy for you 2!!

That's incredible, congrats to you guys.

We should have mortgage paid off by the time I'm 45 (cars currently paid off) but I know that CA mortgages are no joke.

Look forward to when I can celebrate this achievement, enjoy it man!

Thanks. After 22 years of mortgage payments It's fun to walk around the house with a beer knowing that the whole damn thing is ours!!

Thanks. After 22 years of mortgage payments It's fun to walk around the house with a beer knowing that the whole damn thing is ours!!
That is freaking awesome. That I'd a feeling I hope to experience in the relatively near future

Congrats to both of you!

The Happy Thread

Congrats Kevin....you're my life hero buddy!

My Bridgestone order is in! They said 7-10 business days till here. That's just mind blowing. Thought it would be a lot longer. But I will take it.

More a HHJJ for another THP'er but still fun nonetheless.

a966172b4ae4d2bb2d3657ab4708586c.jpg

That's awesome Kevin. Enjoy it buddy

I received my 15 degree TaylorMade 1H today! Dayuuuummmmm she looks hotter than a 2 dollar pistol :bomb:

Ugh. I bet the smile one gets on their face when receiving mail from them is right up there on people's top 10 lists

I must have missed this cookie.....you going??!!

No, I sent tickets to DawgDaddy last year and they got rained out so they are going again this year. :)

Off to check another apartment , this ones in a nice quite area great price. Thinking this may be the one I end up picking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to you two. Many marriages don't make it that far these days.

You done good.

Congrats to you two. Many marriages don't make it that far these days.

You done good.

She done good! Teaching an old dog a new trick is no easy task.

Congrats to you guys.

Congratulations Kevin...a great family lead by two great examples for the rest of us.

Congratulations to both of you on 23 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back