Any motorcycle owners out there?

I give a guy @ work grief, telling him he's riding a snowmobile without the skis. Lol

Well all set for tomorrow, golf league tonight then heading to New Orleans in morning.
98fdeaeec881333b8feffa68b4ed9cb2.jpg

I just got this beauty a couple weeks ago as my first starter bike. 2007 Vstar 650 with just over 9k on the odometer. I figured I would ride this for a year or two and figure out what I want to move up to.
f9c62ad09dac2024adc71c472777b463.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Tequila Sunrise Ultra Classic, put 150 on it yesterday. Chromed out. If not hitting golf balls into practice net at house. Doing my best to get out on the road and ride.

A late update, this ol man still has some left in the tank. Left on a Sunday morning @ 7 & made the 820 mi. trip home in 14 hrs. It was a long day in the saddle, didn't think I had it in me.

A late update, this ol man still has some left in the tank. Left on a Sunday morning @ 7 & made the 820 mi. trip home in 14 hrs. It was a long day in the saddle, didn't think I had it in me.

Damn dude that's a haul.

Was it on the road king ?

Nah, on the wideglide. (3 post up is pic)

Damn you're an animal that's no easy ride .

2tuff2care

Well next trip is in 3 weeks, playing golf w/THPers in Iowa. Plan is to ride over to E. Iowa & stop @ J&P Cycles, see the museum. Should be an easy trip only 550mi. Then just a couple of hours drive back to Ankeny. Golf Saturday & Sunday & ride home.

Working out a deal on a 2014 1200c Sportster. I'm excited to get back on a bike again, it's been 3 years since I sold my Boulevard.

Sold my Bonnie. Next bike... Street Triple R? What do ya think?
00E0E_3lK4Y8dufxS_600x450.jpg

Took a Can-Am (3-wheel) course this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and had a great time. Can-Ams are so fun to ride. By taking the class I was able to get my Motorcycle (M3) license. Anyone else have or ridden one?

Well next trip is in 3 weeks, playing golf w/THPers in Iowa. Plan is to ride over to E. Iowa & stop @ J&P Cycles, see the museum. Should be an easy trip only 550mi. Then just a couple of hours drive back to Ankeny. Golf Saturday & Sunday & ride home.

Dude lemme know when you plan on going I will meet you there .

Maquoketa is only about 45 min from here .

Dude lemme know when you plan on going I will meet you there .

Maquoketa is only about 45 min from here .

Will do. PM coming w/p. #

I just got this beauty a couple weeks ago as my first starter bike. 2007 Vstar 650 with just over 9k on the odometer. I figured I would ride this for a year or two and figure out what I want to move up to.
Smart plan! My first cruiser was a Boulevard M50. I loved it. I personally fit best on Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Victory cruisers. Harleys just don't do it for me, they're physically too small and the ergonomics just don't work for me.

I got the biggest itch to buy a motorbike. someone talk me out of it!

I got the biggest itch to buy a motorbike. someone talk me out of it!

I would say this is the wrong place to be asking that :alien:

As long as you are sensible about it there is no reason not to get one

Smart plan! My first cruiser was a Boulevard M50. I loved it. I personally fit best on Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Victory cruisers. Harleys just don't do it for me, they're physically too small and the ergonomics just don't work for me.
Well I said a year and its only been about 3 months and I am already looking to move up. We are in the process of buying a house at the moment so it is giving me plenty of time to shop around. I was at the Harley dealership and fell in love with the Forty Eight... didn't think I would but after sitting on it I really want it lol.

Since I took a picture of Shaney leaving the golf course on his bike today, I'll share it here .

424fa448fe5ce6778aa4c83212f36d4a.jpg

Took a Can-Am (3-wheel) course this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and had a great time. Can-Ams are so fun to ride. By taking the class I was able to get my Motorcycle (M3) license. Anyone else have or ridden one?

My sister has one and she loves it, this one is white and made for touring, her first was yellow and the standard model.

I have never ridden a Can-Am...guess I am more old school

Since I took a picture of Shaney leaving the golf course on his bike today, I'll share it here .

424fa448fe5ce6778aa4c83212f36d4a.jpg

That's badass right there!

Missed out on the 2014 but this works better anyway, 2008 1200c with stage 1 kit. Only 15k miles. Working out the details and I won't be able to take it home today but I'm not leaving without signing paperwork ha.

993f034848429b97e34c5d08f57b9023.jpg

Missed out on the 2014 but this works better anyway, 2008 1200c with stage 1 kit. Only 15k miles. Working out the details and I won't be able to take it home today but I'm not leaving without signing paperwork ha.

993f034848429b97e34c5d08f57b9023.jpg

Sweet !!!!! Congrats

Back